~ 5 ~

Jack's PoV

Sam, Dean, Castiel and I were all in the small motel room we called home for now.

Dean had gotten a random call from someone he didn't know, and I overheard him say something about his father.

I sat there on the small couch, eating some nougat, while Cas and Sam looked into the case.

According to Sam, it was a nasty group of vampires.

"Wait, you were our waitress? More importantly, how do you know about the monsters?!" I heard Dean say.

I perked my head up and began to listen. Was he talking to Bexley?

Dean froze, a grim look on his face. "Send me your address now."

A rush of adrenaline ran through me at the thought of something or someone hurting Bexley.

Just as I was about to ask Dean something, I felt a pain in the back of my head as if someone had hit me there.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my head, but just a soon as it came, it was gone.

"What?" Asked Castiel, looking at me concerned.

I shrugged. "It just felt like someone had hit the back of my head," I said.

Dean hung up, and rushed to grab the bag full of stuff he had brought in with him.

"Car. Now!" He said as he ran out.

We all followed him, confused as we climbed in the Impala.

"Dean, do you mind telling us what's happening?" Asked Sam as Dean pulled out of the lot and onto the road.

"I knew this town seemed familiar. Before I came to get you from Stanford, dad and I worked a case up here in Maine. It was here, in this town. Couple of vamps, and a fellow hunter helped us clear me' out. Well, that's what we thought. After, the three of us went to the bar. Dad and the other hunter, Mallory King if I remember right, got drunk and both left early together. And now I get a call from Bexley asking for John Winchester because her mother is in trouble," Dean said.

"Wait.... Are you saying that Bexley," started Sam.

"Is out half sister?" Finished Dean. "Based off all the information I have at the minute, yes. Anyway, at the end of the call, something came for Bexley. I guarantee you that it was the vamps. They got her mom too. Sounded like they hit her in the back of the head before they smashed the phone."

I looked over to Cas, even more confused.

"But that's what I felt like happened to me..." I said to myself.

"About this whole Bexley situation," Castiel said.

"What about it?" Asked Dean, glancing in the rear view mirror.

"The feelings that Jack described earlier.... and now that he supposedly felt the same thing that happened to Bexley...," said Cas.

"Cas, what is it? Just spit it out," said Sam.

"I have the firm belief that Jack is Bexley's guardian angel."