Chapter 15

As the days went by, you tried again and again to maintain the stage one form, every day you held it a little bit longer than the last.

You also made sure to clean and have time for yourself throughout the days, and the evenings you just spent sitting outside.

It had been nearly a week since the expedition started, you were sat outside, humming to yourself when you heard it.

The sound of horses approaching, Eagerly you jumped up from your spot and ran to the path, there was the scouts coming back.

"Erwin!" You yelled.

You wasted no time in running over, just as he climbed off his horse your body crashed into his, arms wrapping around him.

"Hey." He spoke softly.

"I'm glad you're okay..."

Erwin hummed a response, ruffling your hair as you pulled away, eyes eagerly looking around for your friends.

Once you spotted them you hugged each and every single one.

"You're all okay..." you whispered.

"Of course!" Jean laughed.

"Wouldn't dream of dying on you asshole." Reiner smirked.

"Good, cause I'd kill you if you did." You laughed.

Everyone laughed and begun to unpack their things, you waved at Hanji as you passed, making your way back inside.

"It better be clean brat."

"It is." You groaned.

"I'll be checking."

Mocking him, you carried on heading inside, heading towards the library while you waited for everyone to get inside, and rested.

Plucking a book from the shelf, you hummed to yourself once more as you read, nearly jumping out of your skin as the door slammed open.

"It's not done properly!"

"What do you mean! I cleaned everything!"

"There's still dirt in the kitchen. Can't you do anything?"

"Well it's hard to clean by yourself." You growled.

Levi glared at you.

"Go clean it."

You sat there, book in your shaking hand.

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, no."

Levi stormed over, standing in front of you as he stared down at you, anger in his eyes.

"Clean it, now."

"No."

Levi's hand moved too fast for you to see, but you felt the book being slapped out of your hands, he grabbed you by the collar of your shirt.

"I won't tell you again." He sneered.

You growled, placing your hands over his, you begun to walk forwards, forcing the man to step back as he tried to stop you.

"I already told you, it's hard to clean in your own..." you growled.

You could feel the power enter your body, the guides showing up on your skin. Applying more pressure to Levi's wrists.

This was your breaking point with the man, your anger towards him spilled out, you begun to push him even further back, nails digging into his skin, but not heard enough to break it, you forced him to let go and shoved him back a few steps.

"I'll put you on cleaning duty for a month."

"I don't care."

"Why are you being so pissy? You were fine before we left."

You growled, almost and inhuman growl, picking up a chair, you tossed it across the room, letting it shatter as you placed a hand in the wall next to his head, letting him see the guides on your skin perfectly without realising.

"Do it your fucking self." You snapped.

The guides vanished and you stormed out of the room, Levi stood there. He'd seen them, the black lines decorating your bare arms, he saw them appear, he saw them vanish.

He debated for a minute, did he tell Erwin?

No, he couldn't. Erwin trusted him but that just sounded ridiculous, there's no way anyone would believe him, so he had to keep it to himself.

Though, he was set on confronting you about it. If he couldn't tell anyone without sounding like an idiot, the least he could do was get answers from you.

Storming out of the library, he headed to his office, he would call you in after dinner and make you tell him everything