Chapter 3

You'd been at it for hours, cleaning the kitchen non stop, getting rid of every speck of dirt and dust.

You laid on floor, hands draped across your stomach as you stared up at the ceiling, ignoring the opening and closing of the door, the sound of shoes hitting the floor.

"Tsk, where the fuck are you hiding?" Levi snapped.

"On the floor." You huffed.

Levi came around the corner and watched you laid on the floor. You seemed calmer than he'd ever seen you.

"What are you doing?"

"Laying down on the floor, isn't it obvious?"

"Don't get snappy with me." He snarled.

You huffed once more and sat up.

"I cleaned your damn kitchen, can I go?"

Levi narrowed his eyes at you, walking around running his finger on all the surfaces and under them, unable to find any dust or dirt.

"Fine, remember outside after dinner."

"Yeah yeah."

Giving him a half assed salute, you walked away and out of the room, heading outside and towards the stables where Sasha and Connie were cleaning.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Sasha beamed.

"Hey..." you grumbled.

Walking around, you watched as Connie backed away from a stable and heard a thud from where a horse kicked it.

"Damn temperamental horse." He huffed.

You walked over and stared the horse down, placing your hand on the wood you hopped over the gate and stood in there.

"I wouldn't do that, he's angry." Connie warned.

"So am I." You shrugged.

The horses blew air out his nose, dragging his foot along the ground as he watched you throw yourself into a pile of straw in the corner.

"Fight me about it." You glared at him.

The horse nickered, but did nothing, simply just turnt around to eat some hay.

"Damn, he's never let anyone in there."

"I'm very likeable." You smirked.

"Apparently not to Reiner." Connie teased.

"I'll rip his head off!"

Connie and Sasha laughed, they weren't bothered by your short temper but the laughter quickly died down.

"Levi's coming!" Sasha yelled.

Both quickly went back to work at the captain walked past, glaring at them as he did so.

Closing your eyes, you folded your arms across your chest as you drifted off to sleep in the stall, thankful for the peace and quiet.

Levi walked into the dining hall just as everyone was finishing eating, he eyes moving over all the soldiers before they landed on the cadets.

He stormed over and in a panic Everyone stood and saluted.

"Where the fuck is (L/N), she was meant to be outside half an hour ago."

"Uhm... I think she's still asleep in the stalls..." Sasha whispered.

Levi growled and stormed out, back outside to the stalls, looking over each one until he came across the end stall.

The horse looked up from his spot on the ground and heaved a heavy breath, and Levi's eyes trailed to you, fast asleep, straw in your hair.

"Oi brat!" He yelled.

Your body jerked up, you jumped and got into fighting stance before you recognised him.

"Outside. Now."

You growled but said nothing, brushing the straw out your hair, sorted your clothes, pat the horse on the back and jumped out, trailing behind him until you were both outside, stood under the rays of the sunset.

"So, anger management." You mumbled.

"Shut up."

"Bite me!"

Levi glared and you glared back.

"You're too hot headed, stubborn and rude."

"You're one to talk."

"Will you shut up!" He yelled.

"Looks like you need anger management too, maybe that's why Erwin paired us up."

"He paired us up because I won't take any shit from you." He sighed, "now, sit down."

You sat on the ground, cross legged as you looked up at him, watching him lean against a wooden post.

"Hanji said the first step is to find out what makes you angry. So, what pisses you off?"

You shrugged and Levi groaned.

"For god sake, obviously stuff pisses you off otherwise you wouldn't be doing this. So wrack that idiot brain of yours and think."

"You piss me off..." you mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Everything pisses me off."

Levi ran a hand down his face. Clearly he wasn't going to get anywhere with you, he couldn't tell if you were just being stubborn or if you meant it.

"You have until tomorrow to think, bring me a list by the morning. We can't start until I know what pisses you off."

With that, Levi stormed away and You smirked, you knew that wouldn't last very long.

Levi stormed his way back to his office and collapsed at his desk, picking up the list Hanji had wrote for him.

"Anger can stem from a range of things, past trauma, bad experiences, among others. The first step to resolving it is to figure out what makes her so angry." He read.

Levi placed the paper down and ran a hand down his face. This was going to be harder than he thought. How the yell was someone like him meant to teach you anger management?