Luke?

Hello all! I am sorry for the late update. I haven't been feeling up to it so I kinda slacked off. Sorry for the short chapter again. I been feeling down due to some circumstances, but I'm back. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy.

Lucy's Pov

"Lucy! Lucy! Come quickly! Zeref has attacked the guild!" Yelled a voice from outside my door. I jumped up out if my bed and swiftly opened the door. Wendy was standing in front of my door, out of breath from running here. "Let's go!" I yelled running towards the guild, hoping I wasn't too late.

I arrived at the guild with Wendy right behind me. The guild was in a bad shape. The windows were shattered and cracks could be seen in the walls. I also could see the dark magic emitting out of it. I shoved the door open to see most of my guild mates knocked out unconscious on the side and Luke being held down by a cage of dark magic. "Luke!" I yelled, rushing towards him, only to be stopped by a wave of magic hitting me.

"So you have finally arrived to the party, Dragon Princess." said a voice behind me. I whipped around to come face to face with the dark mage himself. "Zeref." I growled, ready to send a spell at him. Zeref said with a smirk on his face," You a bit late though. I was about to leave with a souvenir." "Water Dragon's Roar!" I yelled as water shot out of my mouth and at Zeref. But, before it could hit him, he muttered a spell and teleported away.

"No! I missed him!" I whined, upset on letting him go free. I sighed and turned back around to Luke. "Luke, Are you okay?" I started, but only to realize he wasn't there. "Luke?"

Luke's Pov

"Ugh. Where am I?" I muttered, sitting up. "Oh you're finally up." said a voice. I looked up to see Zeref looking through a cage at me. I instantly stood up and grabbed the bars, trying to break them. I attempted to use magic, but they negated my magic. Zeref laughed at me and said, " You are never going to get out. You are my bait for the dragon princess. You are all part of my plan."

He smirked and walked away from my cell. I slumped back down and hissed at the pain I was in. Bruises, cuts and more were all across my body. My head screamed in pain from a horrible headache. I closed my eyes and cooed myself to sleep. "I'm fine. Don't come for me Lucy." I muttered, hoping Lucy would hear my warning, but I knew she would come.

Hello all! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for the late chapter. I know it been like 3 weeks. I been having a bad time and I wasn't in the mood. But, I am back! I will try to get longer and quicker chapters if my schedule can handle. Hope you enjoyed and Thanks for reading!
~Mochi2244