We Will Meet Again

Hello all! Sorry for the late updates. After I finshed the project, I was really tired so I wasnt able to stay up as much. The project was due on Friday so I'm trying my hardest to get this out to you guys. Please enjoy the FanFic!

Lucy's Pov

The week passed by really quickly. The guild party everyday to make sure I had fun. We even had a drinking competition, but we all know how that ends....

I only can remember in vaguely. But, I remember Nastu screaming with fire coming out of his mouth, Erza sitting on some people while yelling at them, Gray freezing everything in his path and Eli, which I am really surprise she participated, was hugging everyone she saw and she hates hugs.

Soon the day I had to leave came. I enter the guild and everyone was looking at me with sad eyes. Wendy and Levy ran up to me crying. They hugged me and I smiled with a sad smile. 

We headed outside and I held Kelly in my arms. ElI was making the portal while I was saying my good byes. Master walked up to me and he had tears in his eyes. "Lucy, we will miss you dearly. You will always be my daughter and we will be family." started Master. He then started the leaving ceremony. 

"First, You must never reveal sensitive information about fairytail to others for as long as you live. Second, You must never use former contact met through you being in the guild for personal gain. Lastly, Though our paths may be diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must nver consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live." stated Master, I mean Makarov.

He removed my insignia with tears pouring down his face. Tears slid down my cheek as I looked at my bare right hand. I gave everyone a hug and said my goodbyes.

I looked over to Eli and she nodded saying it was time to go. I stepped into the portal and yelled back to the guild," We will meet again!" I smiled my best smile and waved to them before stepping into the portal.

The portal sucked me in and I was shot head first into Eli's Island. Eli's island looked the same as always. It was shaped as a star and had white and yellow flowers spread out in the fields. In the center was her cute small white mansion. I looked the house and smiled, remebering the times we played together in there. 

"Let go visit your mom." stated Eli as she transformed into a dragon. I nodded and climbed on her back with Kelly in my hands. 

Dragon Realm was as beautiful as I remembered. I could see the different islands for each dragon. Soon, we arrived at the castle. It was gold and white color and was surrounded by many colorful flowers. Behind it was a forest that cared for many animals. I ran in, excited to see my mother. 

The gaurds, at first, stopped me from running in. But, as soon as they saw my golden eyes, they backed up while saying sorry. I rushed in and sprinted toward the throne room. The maids recognized me and gasped or yelled welcome home as I rushed by.

I bursted through the doors and tackled my mother with a bear hug. "Mama!" I yelled. My mother smiled and hugged me back. Mom said," Welcome home, Lucy." 

Eli soon entered the room, out of breath. Kelly flew in behind her. "Couldn't you wait for us?"  mumbled Kelly with a sigh. I laughed and said," I'm sorry. I couldn't wait to see my mother." I smiled and looked at my mom. 

She smiled back, but her smile soon faded after while. Her expression was now serious. She said,"We have some serious subjects to talk about." I nodded and said," Yeah, I know. Should we dicuss tommorow?" My mother nodded and then pulled me into a hug. "I was worried about you." she muttered into my ear. I nodded and said," I'm sorry for going missing." 

We headed out and Eli called all of the dragons to welcome me home. Soon, I could hear the air being disturbed by many dargons flying straight towards me. I looked up to see all the dragons about to tackle me. "Oh no..." I yelled as they dog piled on me. 

After I finally got them all off me, I hugged all of them. Igneel walked up to me for a hug, but paused before he did. "Why do you smell like Natsu?" he questioned. Metalicana nodded and said," You also smell like Gajeel." "Wendy too." said Grandeeney. I smiled and said,"I was in a guild with Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy." 

"Really?"They quetioned. "Is Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy doing well?" they asked. I nodded and said," They are great. Natsu introduced me to the guild. Wendy is like a little sister to me and Gajeel used to be bad, but he cool now." 

Grandeeney cried tears of happiness while Igneel smiled. Metalicana nodded and then I was pulled away by Eli.

Eli pulled me towards the front of the room and told me to talk to everyone. I told everyone what had happened and soon the party had pulled to a end. 

I flopped down on my bed, tired of what has happened during the day.

Chapter 7 complete! I'll try to get the next one out when time is good. I'm really sorry for the late updates. Many of my teacher are putting in projects and test before winter break. It been alot of stress on me. Please give me your honest feedback and what you recomend in the story! I want to know what you guys will enjoy! Thanks for reading!

~Mochi2244