Return

Sorry for the really, really late update. I been really stuck on how to continue this. I also have a bunch of benchmarks and test soon... Thanks for reading and please message or comment your recommendations. Anyways, Hope you enjoy! :)

~~~~2 Years Later~~~~

Lucy's Pov

The past two year went by quick. I was busy with training and Luke went back to his work as the Leaf Dragon. He was currently training a dragon slayer. It has been really peaceful the last two years. I knew that this silence would not be for long. Zeref was planning something and I knew for sure.

Yesterday is my last training day. I was training with my mother, so she could pass down the ancient spells our ancestors that have been used for generations. Many of the spell have been banned because of the effects and power.

Pulling myself out of bed, I dressed up in a white blouse and a navy blue skirt. When I finished, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Luke waiting for me at the door. "You ready?" Luke asked. I nodded and we headed out into the courtyard. Kelly flew after us.

Today, we are going to Fairy Tail and joining again. I created a portal quickly and we jumped in. The portal led to the door steps of Fairy Tail. I pushed the doors open with Luke and Kelly following behind me.

Walking in, I looked at the familiar faces. Everyone looks slightly different. Wendy is taller. Natsu and Gray have both grown. Erza's hair had grown longer. And much, much more. Everyone is staring at me with surprise. Levy was the first to respond and tackled me with a hug. "Lucy! Your back!" Cried Levy. I smiled and hugged her back.

After the greeting, I headed towards Master's office with Luke and Kelly. Knocking on the door, I heard a call from inside saying to come in. I walked in with Luke and Kelly following behind me. Master looked up from his work and look up at me. "I'm back Master." I said with a smile. Master was surprised and said," Welcome back my daughter. Are you here to visit?" I shock my head no and said," I am here to join the clan with Luke and Kelly."

After some small talk, we headed out and we got our insignia. I got a gold mark on my right hand. Luke got a silver mark on his shoulder and Kelly got a white one on her back. Everyone celebrated my return and the new members.

Luke's Pov

Fairy Tail was very welcoming to us. They threw a huge party to celebrate us. I look around to see Lucy talking to a short blue haired girl. In the corner of my eye, I could see a pink hair guy with a angry aura. I remember the pink hair, but I couldn't put a finger on the name... Was it Nat... Natsuo...Nao? He was the guy who developed feeling for Lucy when she was in the guild.

I ignored him and headed over to Lucy. We talked about the two last year to the guild and other stuff. This guild will be a great time.

Eh, that was short. I'm sorry. I have way to much HW to be writing right now... Hehe... I try to get the next one out soon as the idea comes up. Thank you for reading. When I started, I did not think I would get over 3k view. Thank so much guys! It really great to see votes and more from you guys. Hope you enjoyed!

~Mochi2244