Flashback

Hello All! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sorry for the slow updates. I'm trying to get my projects finished. My book report is due next week. But, a project has been pushed back which means I have more time and that means I have some time to write. Enjoy the chapter! :)

Lucy's Pov

I smiled at my friend that I have to leave for a while. Soon, Erza broke the silence said," Lucy, can your explained what happened?" I nodded and decided to tell them the story.

~ Flashback ~

I was angry at Eli for not letting me go outside due to protection. I paced back and forth in my room, racking my mind for a way out. Kelly, my light blue exceed, watched me on my bed.

"Lucy?" Kelly called to me. I ignored her, thinking. I wanted to get out to nurse the baby bird that injured itself. I clapped my hand together. I remebered the old pathway I used to use to as a child to get out of learning. I dug into my night stand and found an rusted, gold key.

I had gotten this pathway made personality by Eli because she knew how tired I was sometimes. I think she forgot about it because she ordered someone secretly to make it years ago. Eli is actually two years older than me and she was 12 when she ordered it. It has been seven years.

I unlocked the door inside of my closet and ran in. Kelly followed me, worried about what could happen.

I sped through the forest since I knew the place by heart. I have adventured through here many times when I wanted to escape my teachings. Soon, I reached a huge tree. I climbed up and toward the nest.

The baby bird was waiting for me and it chirp with happiness when I arrived. I gave it some seeds to eat and checked it's wounded wing. It was healing great.

Suddenly, I heard a stick crack from behind me. I whipped around to see Zeref standing there and watching me. I slid down the tree and demanded, "What are you doing here, Zeref?"

He smirked and said,"I came here to get rid of you." Black ropes grew from the ground and wrapped around my ankle and wrist. The ropes sent sharp pains into me and I screamed in pain. Kelly flew over to me and tried to pry the ropes off, but when she touched them, she was also inflicted pain.

I was trapped. Kelly kept trying, but couldn't get it off. She charged at Zeref."Max Speed Attack!" She yelled as she sped toward Zeref. Zeref laughed and said," Incase!" Kelly was surrounded by a bright pink light and when it light faded, a pink gem dropped to the ground.

"Kelly!" I yell, wanting to save her. I struggle, but I can't move. Zeref walks towards me and was about to touch me when I heard a yell.

"Roar of The Star Dragon!" Yells Eli. She runs towards us and attacks Zeref. Zeref backs up a little and Eli runs to me. "Are you okay princess?" Asks Eli while watching Zeref in the corner of her eye.

I was about to reply when a black wave shoots out from Zeref and hits Eli. Eli falls from the pain and struggles to get up. Zeref sends another Death Wave and Eli collapse. "I'm sorry princess." she mumbles before she loses conscious.

Zeref smirks and walks toward me. I meet his cold eyes head on and watch him. His hand reaches out and pulls my chin up. He stares into my gold eyes and say," I am going to get rid of you, so there is no one in my way of my plan." He laughs and says," Have fun on Earth."

His hand touches my forehead and a bright light appears. My eyes slowly shut and I lose conscious.

~ Flashback Ended ~

I explain what happened to cause me to forget everything. Everyone looks at me in shock. Wendy thinks for a second and ask," Where your exceed?" I gasp and look over to Eli.

Eli walks over and hands me the pink gem. I hold it in my hand and chanted, "Free The One That Is Incased In This Trap." A bright light filled the room and when it disappeared, Kelly was sitting in my hand.

Kelly smiled and said," Thanks." I smiled back and hugged Kelly. "I'm sorry I got you trapped." I said. Kelly nodded and replied, "Its okay, but don't let it happen again. It is not fun being stuck in a little pink gem." I laugh and nodded.

Eli hits me on the head and I wince in pain. "That what happens when you don't listen to me!" Yells Eli. "I'm sorry." I mumble, rubbing the back of my head.

Eli sighs and say, "I'm glad your safe, but we have to return home." I nod and my friend ask, "You have to leave Lucy?" "Yeah, I have a duty at the dragon realm." I replied, sighing,"But, I'll miss you guys." Wendy hugs me with tears threatening to fall and I say, "I'll stay for one more week and then I have to go. I'll try and visit though."

I smile at my friends that I love and treasure.

Chapter Six complete! I'm tired from staying up. Thanks for reading! Please give me feedback! I'm trying really hard to make it good? I try to get more out soon. I have way too much work. But, then again, it is kinda my fault. Heh heh heh.... Anyway, thanks for reading my fanfic and have a great day! 

~Mochi2244