Training

Hello all! Thanks for reading! I was off celebrating my birthday on Sunday and when I came back, I noticed I have over 1k views! I am really happy since this is my first book. Hope you enjoy! Sorry for the delay!

Lucy's Pov

I woke up this morning feeling better. Yesterday was a tiring day. I headed out after changing into a dark blue tank top and a light blue skirt. "Morning!" I called to the maids as I ran by toward the dining area. They waved hello and I entered the dining room. My mother was already there and I sat down at my seat.

"Morning, Mama." I said as I settled down. "Morning, Lucy." She replied. I started eating my bacon and eggs. When I finished, I said," So, what am I doing today?" My mom cleaned her mouth with the napkin and replied," You are going to train with the dragons to make sure your magic is still not sealed and good as new." I nodded and questioned," Who am I starting with?"

"You will begin training with Igneel." she replied. I nodded and said," I going to Igneel's place now." I ran out excited about the training.

I headed out to the court yard and chanted, "Transform: Dragon Form!" My body changed and soon I became a golden and silver dragon. I took off, but ended up face planting because I haven't done it in two years.

After getting used to it, I took off and flew straight towards Igneel's island.

Igneel's island had a volcano on it and on the side of it is a black and red mansion. Igneel was waiting for me in front of his house.

"Hello Igneel!" I yelled as I landed. I transformed back and walked over to him. He smiled and said," You ready for training!" I nodded and smiled back.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I slumped down in the chair. "That was a good training session." Said Igneel, " You're not that rusty." I nod and say," It was fun." I smile and stand up. "I got to head back home now." I said as I headed towards the door. "Thanks Igneel!" I ran out and turned back into a dragon.

I flew back to the castle where Eli was waiting for me. She smirk and said," We have some catching up to do.." Uh oh. The last time she said that I ended up getting forced to kiss my crush.

"Run!!" Screamed my mind, but Eli already had a good grip on my arm. She dragged me into my room and pointed at the picture in my room. "Who. Is. He?" She questioned.

I gulped and looked down at the picture of the guild. Natsu had his arm swung over my neck. "Heh heh..." I faked a laugh. "He just a friend."

Eli stared me in the eyes and said,"Surrreee, He just a 'friend' " She smirk before walking out probably plotting something. I sighed and laid down on my bed. I soon fell asleep because of how tired I was.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I woke up this morning by someone pushing the hair out of my face. I opened my eyes slightly to see blonde hair and green eyes. "Good Morning, Lucy."

Chapter 8 complete! Thanks for reading! Please leave your recommendation and feedback! Any is helpful! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the late updates. It been a busy testing week....