Chapter 1

Warning: animal cruelty, animal death.

__

"Sir? You asked for us?" A seemingly older male asked, his voice sounded a bit strained, croaky at most which was probably due to the fact he has been smoking for several years. He had a bandage around his left eye which was unusable because just a year ago he sustained an pretty bad injury on that eye. He preferred to keep the bandage on, despite the fact it was pretty much healed. He had brown hair, not too light nor too dark. His eye colour however was much darker. He had small wisps of a stubble at least, seeming to not grow much more than that at all, despite the fact he never shaved. He had a cigarette hanging from his mouth, seeming bent in an odd way but it still stayed in his mouth regardless. He had blue uniform for the army which seemed to have a few stains on them, most likely oil. It seemed to be like a jacket or vest, reaching down below his knees. It was more a buttoned type, having a few that allowed it to stay together. Underneath he had a red turtleneck, which seemed to have a lot of room around the neck area. He entered the very white room, which was painted that way. It was pure metal, people could see the screws and lines that made it clear that it was metal if they looked hard enough. The floor seemed to be more concrete however, being very rough and not painted at all. The door was pure metal as well, however it was not painted. It was actually very clean, making it look brand new. It also looked more wooden, since it had a handle that'd fit a wooden door.

He pushed the door open as he walked forwards, having another male follow suit who had not said anything yet. He looked more slim then the male who spoke, almost lean but he did have muscle. He wore the same uniform as the male in front, blue vest like uniform, however it was fully opened and did not have the buttons connecting it. The other difference was that his uniform's length stopped just above the knee and not below it. He also had a red turtle neck, having a lot of room around the neck area but there also seems to be this white cross, as if it was lie bandages or some form of strap which wrapped around from his side to shoulder. He had brown hair but it seemed more like it was a darkish, walnut brown then a lighter brown. It also had been swept to both sides, making the front hair, fringe, look like quote, "chicken wings". He had less pale skin then the other male, still passing off as pale but also seeming to almost lean towards tan. His eyes were a darker brown, also being a walnut brown colour.

These two were Paul and Pat, the two main soldiers who were by far the most trusted by the leader. They walked up to their leader, who was having his back face them. He moved his right hand and made a "come here" gesture with it before placing it back down on the small table. Paul looked over at pat, who shrugged at him in response. They both walked over, Paul going to Tord's right side and Pat going to Tord's left. They looked at him, confused before he quickly nodded his head forward, gesturing silently to what was in front of him. The two males looked over and their eyes slightly widened at the sight. In front of Tord was a pretty big glass container, which was home to one of the animal experiments. This time it was a bigger animal, being a cat. The cat's breed, to be specific, was a Turkish Van. It was more then likely two years old, it was mostly white but had hints of black and ginger which seemed splotched around the place, but that was around the right ear and the tail. It had blue, piercing eyes which seemed to be slightly glowing. The main thing they noticed was how dilated the pupils seemed to be. They didn't take up the entire eye but it seemed like it did at some angles. It seemed to be staring forward at a splatter of blood and clumps of grey fur.

The male in the middle, Tord , cleared his throat. He slowly walked away, his boots making the room seem very loud all of a sudden since there were no sounds to be heard. He came to a stop at a small container, which he picked up. It seemed like it was a makeshift, having holes pricked into it. They could hear squeaks of distress coming from the box as it was moved. Tord gave a slight trot as he walked to the glass enclosure where the cat sat, still, unmoving and quiet. He smiled, a small fang showing through. He opened a small 'door', which he simply pulled up. It was rather small, enough to fit a rat inside. He opened the box and tilted it forward, not letting the animal escape by just going to the sides. It took a few seconds and then the rat ran into the enclosure. It was a husky rat, having grey and white as it's main colour which made it look like, well, a husky. He shut the little opening and just as the rat squeaked in shock, the cat seemed to snap it's head over to look at the noise.