Chapter Five

Dedicated to IrresistiblyIrish for being the first person to ever comment on the whole story. I would just like to say Thanks for Commenting :)

Badadum Badadum Badadum here is the next part. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. :)

Also Fan me please :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five.

"Tammy come on wake up" Aaron yelled down my ear while shaking me violently.

"Azza go away, I need to sleep" I moaned while turning over.

"Fine I will just go through your Blackberry" I could tell he was smirking from the way he said it.

"No you will not!" I yelled turning back over to grab it, but I was to late. "Azza give it back!" I made a jump for him and landed on his back.

"Nope you have to get it" he smiled holding it out of my reach. "By the way your out of bed now"

"I know Aaron, now give my phone back." At that moment it went of

'I I came to dance dance dance dance, yeah I hit the floor cause thats my plans plans plans plans, am wearing all my favorite brands brands brands brands, give me some space for both my hands hands hands hands, yeah yeah, cause it goes...' 

"Yellow?" answered Aaron. "Ahhh Liam, my man, hows ya doing lad?" This was going to be one interesting half of a conversation to listen to.

"Thats good mate, yeah I've been okay. What's that you just say?" Confusion spread across his face I couldn't help but giggle. "Why am I on Tammy's phone, ohh cause she wouldn't get out of bed lad."

"Azza can I have my phone back now pleaseeeeeeee?" I begged while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"I dunno Tam's, let me just ask Liam if he wants ya, cause I don't" He teased poking his tongue out at me.

"Do you want her lad? Wait that was a stupid question, of course you want her, she your bird." Aaron mumbled. "Okay chill lad her she is..." I grabbed the phone off him, now it was my turn to pull tongues.

"Azza get out my room. Now" I asked as sweet as I could be without flipping on him. He walked out mumbling to himself about something I didn't quite catch.

***Phone Conversation***

T: Hey Liam

L: Hey babe, look am sorry about flipping on you yesterday just...

T: It's cool. I totally understand, it was a big shock to you, it was to everyone.

L: I know but I shouldn't have acted like that babygirl.

T: You had every right to. Look can we meet up in 30 minutes. I want to see you.

L: Aww that's sweet babygirl and sure. Under the Oak?

T: Our Oak Tree and it always will be even when I go to New York.

L: Forever and Always babygirl. I Love You. Just remember that.

T: I love you too. I will if you do.

L: Bye bye baby.

T: Bye bye.

***End of Phone Conversation***

I dragged myself over to the wardrobe. I picked one of the three outfits other than my school clothes out of the wardrobe. It was a denim Playsuit with a yellow t-shirt underneath I grabbed a pair of white socks and my yellow converse while putting them on my blackberry buzzed.

***One New Message From: Liam xxx <3***

Hey babygirl I know we said we would meet under the oak tree but I want to see you sooner. I am already by your house can I come over. Love you always Liam xxxxxxx

***End of Message***

I didn't even get to reply when I heard a knock on the door. I bounced down the stairs and opened the door where Liam stood looking lush. He was wearing a plain black shirt with a couple of the top buttons undone, his jeans were loose and baggy, while he wore his favorite pair of Nike Dunks. I nearly knocked him over when I jumped on him to give him a hug.

"Woah baby," he said while regaining his balance and hugging me back "what's up?"

"I thought you didn't want to know me after I told you we were moving to New York." I said into his shoulder, I was trying so hard to hold back the tears.

"Shh now babygirl, were going to sort all this out today" He comforted me, he rubbed his hand up and down my back. It was soothing. I pulled out of the hug to look into his eyes.

"Shall we go" I asked before giving him a quick kiss. But I didn't know that it would be my last.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to leave it there. I have decide that if you don't vote and comment am not going to post the next part. Am not forcing you to comment its just I really want to know what you think. Oh and Happy Birthday Uncle (I doubt he will see this but still!) Anyway Comment and Vote for the next part :) Byee for now :)