Chapter Four

Please comment people and need feedback. If you don't like just say I ain't gonna say anything. If you know how I can improve say cause I will and i'll dedicate the chapter to you. If you Love It Say. Basically any feelings about any of the chapters just comment on it. It will not hurt my feelings if you say you don't like it it will just make me a better writer so please Comment. Am begging now. Anyway here is the next chapter. Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

"Tammy can I have this pretty please" Ask Ali giving me the puppy dog eyes while holding up an old T-Shirt of mine that didn't fit me anymore. I sighed I loved that shirt but it didn't fit so she could have it.

"If it fits sure" I say while giving her a weak smile. She walked into the bathroom to try it on. A couple of minutes late she walked out.

"What ya think?" She said while doing a little spin. It fitted her perfect. The faded blue of the t-shirt went perfectly with her dark brown hair yet light skin tone. The small brown dog on the front of the shirt brought out her big brown eyes. She looked amazing.

"Ali you look absolutely amazing" gasped Sophie, so it wasn't just me who thought that.

"Ali you HAVE to take that shirt" I practically yelled in her face.

"Are you sure tammy?" She questioned

"Am I sure am absolutely positive!" I was so excited. I didn't know why maybe because I was giving her something to remember me by.

"Okay what do you two want?" I asked looking at Sophie and Emily.

"Err Tammy I don't know, you have so many nice things and I don't want to take anything you might want" gushed Emily

"No Em take whatever you want, as I might never see you again, just think of it as something to remember me by. What about you Soph. What do you want?" I could see Soph eyeing up one of my dresses, I don't blame her it was amazing and she would totally suit it.

"I don't want anything Tammy" She replied with a sigh, Emily was now going through all my stuff trying to find something.

"Are you sure you don't want that dress Soph?" I asked pointing to the dress she had been eyeing up

"Yes but I couldn't have it." She sighed again.

"Why not?" I was slightly confused by that answer, that dress didn't mean that much to me, besides I had loads of dresses not like I will miss one.

"Cause that's the dress you was wearing when Liam asked you out." she replied.

"Soph that don't mean anything to me, especially now that he doesn't want to know me, and beside I have loads of dresses like that so am not going to miss it." I replied giving Sophie a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Tammy, you're the best friend any girl could wish for. And if Liam's going to be a jerk over this moving thing then he doesn't deserve you" She seemed alot happier now which made me happy. I smiled to myself. Two down, one to go.

"Em have you found anything yet?" I ask while throwing the dress to Sophie.

"Yeah I have, its that playsuit that I always say I love when you put it on, can I have it?" She asked her voice was distance like she had fell into my wardrobe.

"Err Em didn't I say you could have ANYTHING YOU WANT?" I replied laughing and yelling the last bit.

"Oh yeah" she giggled .

"TAMMY, AARON. I'M HOME!" I heard mum yell from downstairs.

"Damn, I guess that you guys have to go now, huh?" I said to Ali, Emily and Sophie. They all nodded at the same time.

"Okie dokie I will see you guys out" I sighed while they grabbed their stuff. I loved spending time with them and it was going to be soo limited now with the move and everything. We headed downstairs.

"Oh hey girls. How are you? Did Tammy tell you that were moving?"

"Yeah were all good, thanks for asking. What about you? Yeah she did. When are you going over to New York?" Emily was the one who answered my mum

"Thats good, yes am good too thanks. We are moving over to New York a week today so next Friday." My mum replies. That was a shock to me I thought I'd have longer than a week to pack and say goodbye to all my friends and maybe sort out what's going to happen between me and Liam.

"Oh cool" said Emily "I guess I'll see you in school on Monday as you have lots to do. Bye"

"Yeah same. Bye" I sounded so cold, maybe because in just over a week I will have to start my life all over again in a different town,  a different city and most of all a different country. I didn't even say hi to my mum I just ran upstairs to my room and laid out all my school clothes and a few outfits for the rest of the weekend and the friday on the plane. I threw the rest of my clothes it too a couple of suitcases and a few in the black bin bag that would go to charity. My wardrobe looked so empty with the few clothes in it. I looked around the rest of my room before sorting a few things into boxes. 

At six I stopped for my tea, but straight after I started again. It wasn't till about ten that I stopped packing. Half my stuff was in boxes and the rest was spread around my room. I had to get this pacing finished this weekend so I could sort everything else out. I just lay on my bed for a few seconds before I knew it I was out cold. The week had caught up with me. I was dead to the world until I woke from my slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a week. I had exams all this week, but all is good I don't have any till March/April now. Anyway what do you think? Do you think Liam is being a jerk? Do you think they will sort it all out? Anyway comment, tell me what you like and hate. I will try getting the next part up soon, but I dunno. lol. Oh yeah and Vote please :)