Chapter Seven

I am in a good mood today. It was the last day of school for a week today. So here is a part for you guys.

Should I enter the Watty Awards 2011?

If I do you guys will have to vote alot. If my votes improve I will enter the Watty Awards if they don't am going to post even less than I do now maybe instead of up to twice a week once every two weeks. Anyway just vote and comment and fan me now here is the next chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He turned the corner with speed. Then there was a loud screech of someone hitting the brakes then ....

Chapter Seven

We jolted forwards, I screamed. Aaron swore while trying to doge the car that had jumped a red light. The car came to a stand still on the grass bank next to the road. The other car had crashed into a nerby wall. By this point I was hysterical with tears and fear. 

"Tammy calm down" I heard Aaron say.

"Aaron" I stammered "Am scared"

"Why Tammy?" Aaron asked "Remember am your superhero"

"Yeah, but how can you be my superhero now?" I was starting to calm down but the tears wouldn't stop.

"I might not be a superhero but I can be your hero" Aaron said soothingly.

Aaron slowly got out of the car then rushed round to the passengers side and grabbed me out of the car. He pulled me it to a big hug. The kind of hugs a brother only gives if your  really upset or your boyfriend just broke up with you. In my case it was both.

I could her sirens in the background. As they grew closer a bigger crowd of people gathered round me and Aaron. Next thing I knew the sirens were right next to us and i could only focus on the blue lights that told me the police were here. Then there more sirens, am guessing for the guy who had jumped the red light and crashed into the wall.

I clung to Aaron even though he was talking to an officer about what happened. I wasn't letting go, he said he would be my hero and so far he is doing a good job.

1. He distracted me for Liam

2. He is driving me around

3. He saved me from getting killed

4. He is Aaron :)

I doubt the last reason was a proper reason but it brought a smile to my face and that was all I need at the moment. There was a sudden flash of lights and then shouting of questions. At first I thought it was the ambulance and the paramedics asking questions about the state the unknown driver was in, but I soon realized I was wrong. When i turned around all I could see was alot of cameras and then some more officers trying to keep them under control. The press heard about this fast. Then I saw Liam's face inbetween all the press. When I saw his face I pushed mine into Aaron's back and whispered:

"He is here, Liam is here"

Aaron tensed up then relaxed and pulled me into a bear hug and said "Don't worry Tam's am gonna call mum and get her to come and pick you up"

I looked up and smiled at him while nodding, I was to shocked by the fact that Liam was here to notice the officer had gone to help the paramedics get the unknown driver out of the car. As they pulled him out I saw a glimpse of him and he looked very like dad. Then one of the paramedics shouted:

"Chris Linstead...." The rest was a blur. How many Chris Linstead could there be in Liverpool? Not many.

"Azza do you think that is..." I started

"Dad" he finished for me.

We slowly walked over to where the paramedics had our dad.

"Erm excuse me" Aaron asked "but we think that is our dad, may we take a look?"

"Sure go ahead but just to warn you he is pretty banged up" one of the paramedics said.

"Thanks" smiled Aaron. He dragged me thought the crowd to our dad. I took one look and burst out crying once again. That defiantly was our dad that nearly killed all three of us. The paramedics were right he was pretty banged up (I will not describe incase no-one likes gory stuff).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am gonna end that chapter there :p 

well what do you think? Should I enter the Watty Awards? If so what category should i get rid of? Romance (There is more to come btw) or Teen Fiction(Not many Teens go through this in life but it does happen). So what do you think eh?

Comment, Fan and Vote :)

Check out my NEW  story: The UnKnown

Peace Out :)