Chapter Two (Liam's Point of View)

*EDITED hope it's better again :')*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Two

She just told me she was moving to New York. The girl I love is moving to New York, what am I going to do? I zoned back in when I heard Sophie mumble "Tammy you're moving?" 

Sophie was a nice girl. She had light brow hair with chocolate brown eyes, she also had a amazing smile. 

"Yeah, my mum broke the news to me this morning" Tammy's voice was just above a whisper.

"When, Tammy when?" I shocked myself when I said that because I raised my voice. To be honest I think I shocked Tammy too. I never raised my voice at her, I can see why she was shocked. Then it clicked I called her Tammy, I only ever called her by her name when we first got together. She looked like she was about to cry again, then she said "I...I don't know" she just about finished before she started crying again. 

What the hell's wrong with you Liam why aren't you comforting her like you normally do. Oh yeah because nothings going to be normal from now on. Instead Sophie comforted her. She was giving me death glares and mouthing 'what's wrong with you?'. I just ignored her. For now I need to get out of here, I need to think this thought. I need to figure out what am going to do.

"I've got to go" I said suddenly, I didn't even know where that came from, never mind the others. I walked out of the park, I needed time to think.

Why am I being so out of character? Why does she have to move? Why can't she stay with her dad? So any questions not enough answers. 

As I walked out of the park I turned left. I didn't want to go home just yet. I kept walking till I got to the place I wanted to. It stood tall and proud, casting shadows for these below. I sat underneath the Oak. This was the place I asked Tammy out. The place where we spent most days together. The old Oak tree where are initials where carved into the tree. I ran my fingers over the letters, still fresh. We did it at the start of the summer. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I swiped it away before anyone could see it.

I stood up and slowly made my way back home. I could talk to Tammy in the morning, once I had gone through everything in my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again the Grammar is done and should be much better. So if you see any mistakes please tell me in the comments.

So comment, vote, fan! :)