Chapter 8

D A N I E L

I woke up to the sun streams coming from between the curtains hitting me straight in the face, I turned to see what time it was on my alarm clock.

Fuck my life, it was six thirty, I got up with one final yawn before heading into my en suite, ad looked in the mirror.

"I'm glad no one ever sees us like this" I said to my reflection.

I did my daily routine and then walked out and into my walk in closet, hmm it's a Tuesday, what should I wear?

I pulled out a neon blue Hollister shirt and some cargo shorts, along with my Sparies.

"Man, I need more clothes" I said looking around at my partially empty closet.

After I was done getting ready, I walked downstairs where I saw it was about seven. I walked into the kitchen and got stuff out to make a smoothie.

While my smoothie was blending, I turned the tv on to Frozen, my favorite movie in the whole world. If I was a girl with blonde hair, I would wear Elsa's dress to prom.

A gay guy can dream can't he. I poured my smoothie into my Starbucks cup and headed out to pick Sam up.

I was on the final turn to get to Sams neighborhood when this asshole almost slammed into the back of my truck, which made me slam on the horn and yell, and flip the person off.

"God damn" I yelled before talking off towards Sams house again.

I pulled into her driveway and honked three times before I saw Sam stick her head out her window and flipped me off, before she disappeared again and later appeared through the front door.

"Hey you asshole a text would have been nice" she yelled as she got into the truck.

"Don't yell at me, I almost got ran into by an asshole who ran a stop sign" I snapped back playfully.

"Oh, that's cool" she said before buckling up and connecting her phone to play Style by Taylor Swift.

I just glared at her before pulling out of her driveway and heading towards school.

"Hey, you should stop at Starbucks" she said when the Starbucks sign came to view.

"I'm not going to stop, we are going through the drive thru" I said as I marked my turn signal.

"Fine, are you getting anything?" She asked as she looked down at my smoothie.

"Are you stupid? Yes im going to get something." I said giving her the funniest look as if she didn't know me already.

"Just asking, you finished this weird green drink" she shrugged referring to my smoothie.

"It's like you don't even know me anymore" I sighed giving her a depressed side glance.

"Shut up and let's order our drinks" she said giving me a slight shove on my shoulder.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" A female voice came from the intercom.

"Hi, can I get a caramel iced coffee with a pump of white chocolate" Sam yelled out the window.

"Ok, anything else" she asked.

"And can I get a white chocolate coffee with caramel and chocolate" I told her my order.

"Anything else?" She asked once again.

"That will be it" I replied looking over at Sam as she put mascara on.