Chapter 14

NEW BOOK^^^ COMING SOON

E R I C

"Ok, now that pretty much everyone is gone, explain it to me one more time," I spoke as we were sitting in his office.

"Ok, like I said, Daniel's father Andrés had an older brother named Zach, Zach was mated to one of our pack members, her name was Laura. When they had fully mated, Laura got pregnant with Daniel. Two months after Daniel was born, there was a horrible rogue attack. Laura was killed Zach was injured terribly, in his last moments of life, he called Andrés and Teresa to say his goodbyes. Knowing he was going to die, he asked me if it was ok if he gave Daniel to his brother and wife, to which then allowed it. We kept in touch with Daniels parents till he was two," my dad explained once again.

"The funny thing is that whenever we visited them, you would just be so protective over Daniel and now you two are mated," my mom said as she passed my dad some papers.

"So, his parents know who y'all are, have y'all spoke to them since then?" I asked them, hoping they would say yes.

"Not really, just when ever we run into each other," my dad replied looking over at me.

"Wait, I can't believe I didn't think about how this till now. This means that Daniel has a pack, he's part of our pack," I addressed, remembering the conversation my dad and I had the last time we spoke about the matter.

"It appears so, Daniel is part of our pack," my dad agreed, the last thing I wanted my mate to be was a rogue, that's nothing no one should endure.

"We know who his family is, we know how this happened, we know, that we have till the next full moon to sort this out. So what now?" I asked looking at them both.

"First, we need to find a way to tell his parents, then you will need to tell him about being a werewolf and nothing else, leave that to his parents, he needs to hear it from them," he replied before getting up and putting some papers in a filing cabinet.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," my mom said, kissing my forehead and heading off to bed.

This is very interesting, I never expected that being with my mate would be this difficult.

D A N I E L

"Today is going to be very different," I whispered to myself before getting out of my truck and walking into the school.

As I walked through the halls, the guys couldn't care less if I saw them glaring at me, or if I overhear conversations that the girls are having. Everything is perfect...

"Hey," Mario and Sadie greeted as I walked up.

"Hey, where's the other two?" I asked when I noticed Nate and Eric weren't there.

"Nate broke down, so Eric went to pick him up," Sadie said just as I opened my locker door.

"It feels so different opening a locker and nothing falling out," I joked as I looked at the picture I had stuck to the inside of my locker.

"I'll put stuff in there if bothers you that much," Mario spoke as he peeked over my shoulder.

"No, it's fine, I can live with it," I smiled before pushing the door shut.

"Live with what?" Eric asked as he walked up to us.

"Your annoying ass," Nate joked before he was pushed into the lockers.

"You two quit being childish," Mario spoke before slapping them both on the back of their heads.

"Sadie, tell him to leave us alone," Eric whined as he glared at Mario.