Chapter 12

D A N I E L

My eyes slowly drifted open but then closed again. I tried and tried until I could finally keep them open. The sunlight was blinding me, so that's part of the reason why, but I was to weak to get up an close them.

My thoughts drifted to yesterday, more like yesterday night, how did I get home? What happened after the game? Why can't I remember anything about last night?

I clapped my hands and the lights came on. I grabbed my phone and turned on my morning playlist and it started playing through a Bluetooth speaker.

I pushed the blankets off of me and say on the edge of the bed. I don't understand why I'm so weak right now, I guess I just need a shower.

I got up from my bed and walked to the door to lock it before going to my bathroom and taking a shower.

I turned the water to where it was warm and then stripped out of my boxers. I tossed them into the hamper and stepped into the shower.

I turned on the overhead shower and let the water cascade over my body, letting the water relax my muscles.

I washed the styling wax out of my hair before washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. I washed it all out and then washed my body before stepping out and drying off.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked up to the mirror. I was wiping all the condensation off the mirror when I noticed a weird bruise that was barely visible between my neck and shoulders. I ran my fingers over it and a tingling sensation ran all over my body causing a moan to escape my mouth.

I tilted my head to the side so I could get a better view at the mark, it consisted of little round marks in the shape of a bite mark. What the hell did I do last night to get this bruise?

I walked out of the bathroom and straight for my phone. I unlocked it and found Sams number and called it.

"Hey, Sam," I spoke once she picked up.

"What?" She spat into the phone.

"Someone's moody, anyway, what did I do last night after the game?" I asked her while walking to my underwear and sock drawer.

"I don't know, when I left, I left you with Sadie and Mario, why?" She asked in confusion.

"I woke up this morning and found a weird bruise on me," I replied as I slipped on some boxers.

"Oh, then you might want to call Mario or Sadie, they might know," she responded as I was walking to my closet.

"Ok, I guess I'll call Mario, later," I sighed before hanging up.

I walked into my closet and looked for some clothes to wear for today and also for my date.

I picked out some shorts, a blue t-shirt, and a dip dyed button up shirt for the date, then I got some shorts and a t-shirt to wear for now.

I hung the clothes I picked for my date on an empty spot and walked back out to my room. I changed into the clothes before calling Mario.

"Hello," he answered when he picked up.

"Hey, I was wondering what we did after the game last night?" I questioned as I sat on the window seat.

"Nothing really, after we walked off the feels Sadie and I left and last time I saw you, you were walking to your truck, why do you ask?" He responded.

"This morning after I took a shower, I looked in the mirror and found a weird bruise on me, and I just wanted to know if we did anything," I replied while looking out the window.