Tainted Luv..

I wake up shivering and cold..When I realize where im at,my heart beats fast...

"So you fuck with my money and think you got away"?!..

Im sweating bullets as I watch Rat walk back and forth smiling and watching me try to plead my way out..

I got chu money man! I holler my accent coming out more n more..

Please dont kill me,i got child on way!!

Rat laughes and slaps me so hard I swear I see cartoons dancing around...

You fucked up!!Rat says claimly..

I fed you good and you fucked me real hard!!

Bring the bitch in!!

My heart breaks as I watch two men carry Mayalynn but im lookin harder n I see her walk towards me..

Bae!i fucked up.....she looks at me n bursts out laughing and gets off the ground and walk towards Rat...

Bae,"i fucked up"! She mimicks me..

I watch her kiss Rat  the same way she kissed me everyday for two years..

Chu bitch! I spat, trying get off the ground but the way my wrists n feet were tyed up I couldnt and fell over on my face...

I gave you everything and your carrying my seed and chu stab me in the back!

I turn away and spit on the ground..i was so heated I couldve killed them both..

Mayalynn looks at me sad for a moment then smirks..

Last time I checked this was Rats baby! She turns to Rat..

"Hurry up dear, im ready for that Paris trip you promised me"!

I howl in pain as she breaks my heart in half because I was gonna ask her to marry me and have our honey moon in Paris...

Anger grips me and I glare at her retreating back laughing the whole way out the door..

I turn towards Rat and laugh...

You stupid az fuck!!!Ima get my revenge!!Ima make chu n dat shady tramp pay!!

Rat smirks as he picks up a big butcher knife and slits my throat...

I try to scream as I slowly die n cant breathe at all...I glare at him till blackness takes over me...

I wake up in pure blackness and I cower in fear for a second because I knew I was in hell.

I hear a deep scary voice and alot of hot heat fly towards me...Im sending you back to earth only if you sell me your soul..ill give you power to take lifes and you will be immortal but only if you give me your soul!!

I stand up and feel my neck..nothing was there..!!

Im alive?

The voice laughs and I fall to the ground not able to breathe...

Do you or do you not want a chance at revenge?

I nod yes and im able to breathe..

A knife and paper appear and I look confused.

Sign your name in blood and the world is yours!!

I prick my finger n put it on the paper..

I suddenly feel cold inside and it gives me shivers..

"You are no longer human"

"Your Death now"

As more voices start to talk I feel cold power flow threw my dead veins...My flesh falls off and I recieve a black cloak...

Whats my mission master??

I croak out..

A deep voice laughs..

"Mayalynn and a Mr.Rat their in due of a visit to see me...

I walk towards a black hole and grab my scythe...

"Im coming for you "

I sing in a off key way....