You probably fucked Obama.

FATHER, FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED.

• Y/N•

"Hey." I say and close the door sitting down on the bed.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask and open the condom pack.

"Um yea." He nods, biting his lip awkwardly.

"It's kind of awkward now. Shit. Let me just get you back into the mood, is that okay?"

He nods and I start kissing him. Our tongues battling back and forth. My kisses trail down to his jawline. I bite in between his neck and collar bone making him groan, wanting more than just love bites. I take off his shirt and trail kisses down to his chest.

I stop just above his waist line. His bulge prominent through his boxers. I slid his boxers down, smirking at how big he was. While I was doing all this Alex began to copy my same movements, taking off my shirt and pants. Leaving us in our naked.

I had never been this close to Alex, and it was both different to us. Him seeing me fully nude; and me seeing him in his vulnerable state. Once we get through this awkward first time for him, he'll be more comfortable.

He kissed my neck, and I moaned when he left a love bite. He was now fully big and I took the chance to press my body against his crotch. His breathing hitched when I slowly grind against him.

I slowly pull his boxers down and he bites his lip. I slid the condom on and I kissed him on lips before teasingly taking off my underwear slow.

He gets frustrated and yanks them off. I chuckle lightly and kissed him behind his ear. I whispered, "I love you."

He stopped for a moment and looked at me, "I love you too."

I slowly went into him and we both moan. I tell him he can move whenever he wants. Moments later, I feel him moving Farther into me. He takes a sharp breath and I moan wanting him to go faster.

"Fa-faster! Alex! Oh my god!"

His thrusts are fast and I hope this moment never ends. My stomach turns and I think his did too because he squeezed his eyes. We both craved more and more of each other as his thrusts get sloppier. We both hit our climax and I feel his condom fill from inside.

We lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. I glance at him and he looks deep in thought. I caress his cheek and he turns to me and smiles.

"You all right?" I ask.

"Better than ever." He grins with a spark in his eyes.

"Alex?"

"Yea Y/N?"

"You are hotter than Luke."

He kisses my nose and says, "I know."

I smack his shoulder and gape at him, "You cocky bastard."

He laughs, "You love me."

"I do." Smiling, I lay my head on his chest. There's a pounding at the door and I look at Alex wide eyes.

"Um. YES!?" I yell.

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE IN THERE!? YOU'RE FUCKING LOUD!" I hear my sister call from outside the door.

I blush and yell back,"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

" 'OH ALEX! FASTER!' THAT SOUND FAMILIAR?!"

I cover my eyes and shake my head. "UH? NO?" I lie.

"SO IF I BURST IN THERE RIGHT NOW, YOU WON'T BE NAKED?"

"NOPE." I popped the 'p'. Alex looks at me petrified.

"Okay." She says and the door opens. She shrieks and shuts the door.

"MY EYES! MY VIRGIN EYES!" She cried.

"Thats a lie, we all know you probably fucked Barack Obama. So don't you be talking about your 'virgin eyes'. Bitch." I say and she shuts up.

Your Welcome.