These are for my sister

•Y/N POV•

.

I walked into target with my list in my hand. I looked down at the list and my eyes widened at what she wanted me to get.

-LIST-

Hair Dye - Maroon color

Toothpaste

Conditioner

Vaginal Cream

Pregnancy Test

Dove Body Lotion

Kit Kat

--
HOW COULD SHE ? SHE HAS BEEN LYING TO ME ALL THIS TIME! I COULD NEVER LOOK AT HER THE SAME WAY.

I THOUGHT MAROON WAS HER REAL HAIR COLOR! HOW COULD I NOT HAVE SEEN THIS? I'VE LIVED WITH HER FOR 17 YEARS!

Ugh whatever I'm over it. t(-.-t)

I scanned through the aisles finding everything on Jenna's list.

On the corner of the list I noticed a staple. How could I not have seen this? Im blind, its official.

It was a coupon stapled to the back of the list :

-----------------------
15% off Vaginal Cream
-----------------------

Oh how wonderful. I thought to myself sarcastically. This will totally help.

Once I was ready to get my items checked, I looked for an open aisle. Aisle 6 was the only one open. No one was in line so lucky for me I get to be first.

I placed my items down and looked up. It was a boy with blonde hair. And let me just say, he was cute! He looked up and I got a closer look at his facial features. His blue eyes like the sky, his jawline like heaven, his-

"Excuse me miss?" He said and snapped me from my hormonal thoughts.

"Erm ye-yea." I stammered.

"Are these items yours?" He gave me a weird look. I looked back at my items then to him.

"No no no, I was buying these for my sister." He just looked at me. "It's true!"

"Ok ok." He said and raised his hands in surrender.

••••••