KIERAN OR ALEX

• Y/N •

"Uggghhhh. Why do I have to come?"

"Hehe that's what she said." Alex snorted and I glared at him. "You need to pay for my phone."

"What?! No! Pay for it yourself." I said turning the opposite direction walking.

"But I'm paying for yours. So you have to pay for mine."

"Wouldn't it be a smart idea to pay for our own phone?"

"Yea but- UGH YOU'RE NO FUN!" Alex whined.

"Lets just get this over with, okay?"

"Yea okay." Alex agreed and we walked into T-mobile.

"ALEX!" I hear a guy shout.

"KIERAN!" Alex shouts back. Seconds later a guy comes and does some bro hug. oops, that's what she said.

Damn it I need to stop hanging around Alex. But I can't because he's officially my boyfriend. Would it be wrong to ask for space?

Eh, I don't know and I don't have time to care.

"And who's this pretty lady?"

"I'm y/n." I say and we shake hands. "Nice to meet you y/n." He greets.

"She's my girlfriend." Alex whispered grinning to Kieran, I turned away to hide my red cheeks.

He's so cute...

"Why don't we get our phone fixed, yea?" I suggested which resulted in them to stop their conversation.

"Almost forgot about that babe." Alex said and I blushed again. Damn it. Is there some kind of blush delete thing. "Kieran do you think you can fix our phones." Alex asked.

"Yea let me look at them." We handed him our phone and he gaped at them. "What the hell happened to them?"

"Mine got thrown across the room by someone." Alex said turning to me.

"Period?" Kieran whispered to Alex.

"Period." Alex whispered back.

"Oh my fuc-"

"Ok ok, I can replace them and transfer the memory to your new phones." Kieran said cutting me off.

"Great thanks!" I exclaimed.

"So when do we get our phones?" Alex rocked back and forth on the heels of his feet.

"Tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?!" Me and Alex yell in unison.

"Nah just kidding with you, you can pick out your new phones now." He chuckled.

"They're free right?" Alex asked hopefully. Kieran nodded.

"Fuck this I'm buying the most expensive phone here." I say sprinting into the aisles of phones.

HAI WHO DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

KIERAN FROM T-MOBILE

OR

ALEX FROM TARGET

u better be pickin what i hope ur pickin

ily