Luke Cummings

• Y/N POV•

"Ow. Ow. Please stop for now." I say shooing away the hair stylist. She was trying to take out the knots I got from that girl pulling my hair.

"Alex what are you doing?" Alex looks up from his tablet. TABLET!? "Where'd you get that tablet."

"Oh this?" He raised the tablet. "My new iPad Ellen gave me." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "All because of that stupid picture."

"STUPID PICTURE??? I WAS SEXY!" Alex shrieked.

"Whatever Alex. I bet I could take a picture of me and I would get just as famous as you." I shrugged, he raised his eyebrow;

"YOU DONT GOT THE LOOKS TO BE AS FAMOUS AS ME BITCH."

I turned my head, facing the wall. Ignoring him ramble about how sexy he is. He finally notices I'm not listening and tries to get my attention.

"BABE! BAAABBE! IM SORRY I CALLED YOU A BITCH. I LOVE YOU." He kisses my cheek a dozen times. I just wipe it off.

"Babe I'm sorry, please forgive me." Alex wines.

"Oh would you look at that." A voice says.

"I thought they kicked your ass out of here." I say to the brunette who fought me.

"I find my way. I came to talk to Alex." She shrugs and flips her hair to the other side.

Before Alex can speak I step up and cut in, "About what?"

"It's none of your business." She pushed passed me and goes up to Alex.

"Bitch I will cut you! Get away from him!" I say and push her to the ground. I looked down at her and could see she was scared of what I would do next.

Her eyes soften and she mumbles an apology. I look at her, noticing her features a little more. Freckles covered her cheeks and her perfectly waxed eyebrows an arch.

She was wearing a band shirt that said 5SOS, skinny jeans, and some converse.

I still want to beat this bitch up but instead I decide to make her jealous.

"Alex baby, I'll accept your apology, under one condition."

"And what's that?" He puts an arm on my shoulder. I look over to make sure the brunette is watching.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me."

His body tensed, "R-right now?"

"Yes right now, right in front of her. Come on, don't be a pussy." I whispered and took a quick glance and saw her looking at us curiously.

"I can't do that Y/N."

"Finnneee." I leaned back, "Alex I want 5 es o es tickets. Front row preferably and some backstage passes would be nice."

I looked at the brunette her jaw dropped, "Holy Cliffoconda! Backstage passes!!"

Alex looked at us back and forth. "Of course, anything for you my love."

I thank him and kiss him passionately. When I pull away I see she's already left.

"WHEW GLAD THAT'S OVER AND I DON'T HAVE TO BUY THOSE EXPENSIVE TICKETS." Alex sighed loudly.

"What? I wasn't kidding about that." I shook my head.

"You like 5 seconds of summer?"

I looked at Alex bewildered, "5 seconds of summer? Im pretty sure it's 5 es o es."

"No, it's 5 seconds of summer. You don't even know the band!" He waved his arms.

"Yes I do!" I pouted.

"Who's your favorite?"

I think back to her shirt and remember seeing one, 'The blonde one."

"Luke Hemming's?"

"Luke Cumming's? What are you saying?"

"LUKE HEMMINGS. THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING."

'Wait, how do you know his name?" I ask and quickly get my iPhone and look up 5sos.

"OMG ARE YOU A SECRET 5 ES O ESR ?!"

Alex face palmed and shook his head, "Yes I am in the 5sos fam."