XXIV. Katie

Me: Hehe

Jason: She's thinking about something. Probably something that involves torturing us.

Me: That is very true Mr. Grace

Jason: Please call me by my forename

Percy: What's forename?

Piper: First name

Me: Alright Ms. McLean, if you don't mind, would you say the disclaimer please?

Piper: Why of course.... NOT Ms. Author.

Percy: All this miss and mister is very annoying

Me: What do you mean Mr. Jackson

Piper: True that. So annoying. And by that, I mean the author not the miss and mister thing

Me: Ms. McLean I really don't like your attitude. Your punishment is to say the disclaimer

Piper: I really don't want to but I love discipline and follow through with it because of certain people so I guess I have to do it *narrows eyes at Leo*

Leo: What? What did I do?

Piper: The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does

---------------=+=---------------

I find myself slamming my boyfriend in the face with a door. Oops! Well technically it's not my fault.

In the morning of the next day, Connor met up with me near the Demeter cabin with a devious smile on his face. I knew it was nothing good, but I didn't say anything about it. Connor and Travis are always up to something, and it won't be a surprise if someone from the Ares cabin is pranked, especially Clarisse. I don't know why they haven't been to the infirmary yet. I don't see Travis anywhere though as Connor walked towards me.

"Hey, Katie!!!" he said as he approached me. He seems to be in a good mood today. At least someone's relaxed after yesterday. I believe Percy and Will cooled down and apologized. Ugh all the stress! At least it's all calmed down and taken cared of.

"What's up, Connor?" I asked. His smile brightens.

"Nothing really. Well actually something's been on my mind," he said. I look at him quizzically, curious about what he's trying to get at.

"Well, I've had a thought....," he paused.

"Keep going," I urged.

"Ok so, I haven't pranked my brother for a long time now. We've just worked together and prank other people not each other. I think that it would be funny if we work together and prank my brother which it your boyfriend. That makes it even funnier because your his GF," he inquired.

I narrowed my eyes at him, very suspicious right now. "What do you want to do?" I asked. I was curious as to what he wanted to do to torture Travis.

"Well, I've been thinking...," he said.

"Oh, that's a rare occurrence!" I mocked.

He ignored my comment and continued on. "I want you to prank Travis by slamming a door in his face. I know it's not original, but none of my plans are. Plus, it's going to be hilarious and I'll round up people to see. Not to much though because he's going to see that something's going on outside and the plan will backfire." No way am I going to hurt my boyfriend.

"No! I wouldn't hurt Travis for no reason!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, let's move on to the next thing. Truth or dare?" he asked.