XVIII. Hazel

Me: Wow it's been a long time!

Me: I'm just glad I'm back!

Percy: Hey...

Annabeth: I know right? It's been a while...

Jason: So um we're going to have to do dares right?

Me: Eh this ones for Hazel and Frank

Hazel: Should I be scared?

Leo: Yeah!

Me: Don't worry. It's not going to be bad.

Frank: *sighs*

Me: I hope...

Frank: *turns into a bloodhound*

Hazel: Really? Why did you have to say that?

Me: Duh because I wanted to

Hazel: Come on Frank. Everything's alright. The author won't hurt us. RIGHT?!

Me: *shrugs*

Hazel: Fine if I do the disclaimer, would you go easy on us? Plus I don't know what the fuss is all about.

Leo: Eh we're lazy.

Percy: You can say that again.

Me: Alright I accept your deal Hazel.

Hazel: Thanks.

Hazel: The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hazel, truth or dare?" I hear Piper say. So far, every dare or truth I've experienced since I got here seemed terrifying. I was debating on what I would choose. Truth or dare? Both seemed like a bad idea but I have to answer. Either one or the other.

"Truth. No! Dare! No wait- truth? Or should I do dare?" I blurted out. I was so confused. Thoughts were jumbled inside my head. "Dare! I choose dare!" Really Hazel? Really?

Piper smiled up at me. Would she have mercy on me? No, of course not. This is truth or dare. There was no such thing as 'mercy'.

"Nice choice Hazel. Very nice," Piper said in reply. I paled and shrunk in my seat, ready for the consequence of choosing dare. Of course this was my fault. Now I regretted coming to Camp Half Blood. No wait. I regretted playing this game not coming here. I always enjoyed my visits here but this time not so much.

"Relax Hazel. Nothing bad is going to happen," Piper said. She must have seen the fear that was clearly showing on my face. Back then, there was no such thing as 'truth or dare'. I wished it stayed that way. It's a brutal game this one.

"Are you sure about that Piper?" Percy said, "Because this is truth or dare. 'Nothing bad is going to happen' is a lie."

"Don't scare her even more than she already is, Percy," Annabeth said back, defending me. I'm starting to think everyone is scared but they just don't want to show it. Well except for the Stolls. They love this game.

"Alright Percy now tell me, if I dared Hazel to kiss Frank, is that bad?" Piper said. Oh so that was the dare. I was wondering what I had to do. Actually I like this one.

"That is the best dare you could ever come up with! I'm starting to think that they're the couple that's loves each other but doesn't show it or hides it," Percy said. That's not true! Is it? Leo was making faces and Frank was blushing next to me. Annabeth was smiling at me.

"Alright you two! I know you want to do it," Piper said, clearly excited. Well ok maybe I wanted to but I don't know about Frank though. I peeked a glance over at Frank. He was smiling and when he met my eyes, his grin widened. So this is how it's going to be huh? Two can play that game.

I leaned in and at the same time Frank did, too. Our lips met and I heard a cheer from Percy. We parted at the same time, blushing. I looked up to see Leo was making gagging noises. Seriously, when will he ever grow up? Wait until he get a girlfriend considering if he can. I just know that he likes a girl named Calypso and I hope she makes him happy because he deserves happiness.

Alright time for me to choose a victim- um I mean person. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Nico.

"Nico! Truth or dare?"