V. Jason

Me: Alright Leo! Do it.

Leo: Ok! Wait do what?

Me: The disclaimer duh!

Annabeth, Percy, and Piper: NO, DON'T DO IT LEO!

Leo: What if I want to do it?

Me: Yeah Leo, do it. Don't listen to them.

Leo: I'm not sure.

Me: Just do the dam disclaimer.

Grover: I want some dam french fries.

Thalia: I need to use the dam restroom.

Percy, Grover, and Thalia: hahahahahaha

Me: Leo do it!

Leo: The author doesn't own us, Rick Riordan does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Jason, truth or dare?" Leo asked me.

"Dare," I replied. "I dare you to electrocute Drew," Leo said. That earned a smile from Piper. "Ok," I said.

I willed the lightning to aim for the Aphrodite cabin where Drew was standing outside near the doorway. Thunder rumbled outside before the lightning stuck Drew. There was a flash and a high pitched scream before Drew came bursting into Percy's cabin. Her hair was standing up on her head and her clothes were covered in soot.

"Who did this?!" Drew yelled, looking over to where Thalia was sitting. She marched over to Thalia and yelled, "You! You did this!"

"No actually it was me," I confessed.

Drew looked over to me, shocked. "Well I suppose I can forgive you, sweetheart," she said walking over to me, putting her hands on my chest. Piper glared at Drew, furry in her eyes. Percy must have seen it because he said, "All right Drew, get out of my cabin." I shrugged Drew off and said, "I would have done it even if it wasn't a dare," before she walked out the door, giving Piper a dirty look.

"Really?" Piper asked. "Yes, and remember Piper I will always love you," I said as I kissed her. "Let's keep it PG-13 in here guys," Leo said. "Oh shut up Leo. They are so cute together," Annabeth said.

"Let's get back to the game," Thalia said, "Jason I believe it's your turn."

"Alright then. Nico truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said confidently. "I dare you to Iris Message Demeter and say 'I hate cereal. You should try eating steak'," I said. Nico looked horrified. "Dude she will make me eat cereal for the entire year! It's true that I don't like cereal that much but why do I have to say that to her?" Nico yelled.

"A dare's a dare," the Stolls said. "Fine," Nico said as he got up and walked over to the fountain and pulled out a drachma.

"Oh Iris goddess of rainbows please show me Demeter wherever she is," Nico said as he threw the drachma in the mist. An image shimmered to life. Demeter, Persephone, and Hades appeared in the mist, arguing about who knows what.

Nico cleared his throat, trying to get their attention, especially Demeter's. The three of them turned around looking surprised to see the son of Hades there. "What is it son?" Hades asked. "I would like to talk to Demeter please," Nico said turning his attention to Demeter.

"Yes?" Demeter asked becoming inpatient. "I would like to say that I hate cereal. You should try eating steak instead," Nico said. "See my son knows what he's talking about! Not everybody likes cereal Demeter," Hades said, agreeing with Nico. "Why did you have to marry him, Persephone? You could've gotten a better life than this!" Demeter said. "Mom!" Persephone yelled.

Demeter glared at Hades before turning her attention back to Nico saying, "Hades scum, you shouldn't have said that. I am a vegetarian. I do not eat meat! For that you shall eat cereal for the whole year," Demeter said before swiping the mist, losing the connection. Before the image disappeared we heard Hades saying, "Don't you call my son Hades scum!"

"Well that was interesting," Leo said.

"It's my turn so Travis, truth or dare."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

I can't believe that people are actually reading my book. I just wrote this for fun. I hope these chapters are long enough. I'm trying my best.

Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. By my fellow demigods!

~Cindy