II. Percy

Me: Percy! Do the disclaimer!

Percy: Not going to happen.

Me: Do it or die!

Percy: No

Me: Wow. Your a stubborn little thing aren't you.

Annabeth: Just do it Percy. She'll make us do dares that we do not want to do.

Me: You're smart. I won't make you do dares.

Annabeth: *lets out breath* Yes!

Me: Yet......

Percy: Fine! The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does.

Me: Thank you. Now let's get on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all went back to my cabin with Piper and Jason as our new 'victims' when Nico was well enough to play. Halfway to my cabin, Annabeth stopped us and asked, "Where are you guys going?"

"To my cabin to play truth or dare. Want to play?" I asked.

"Sure. Can Thalia play, too?" The hunters were visiting Camp Half Blood for the week.

"Sure," I said. This was going to be an epic game of truth or dare. I already had in mind who I was going to choose as the next victim. Annabeth went to grab Thalia as we made our way to my cabin.

We sat in a circle on the floor, and I saved a spot for Annabeth and Thalia, with Annabeth right next to me of course. Here is the order in which we sat in:

Me

Annabeth

Piper

Jason

Thalia

Connor

Travis

Nico

Leo

After Annabeth and Thalia got here, we started the game. "Ok, so I'll start. Travis, truth or da-?" I asked. Travis answer before I can finish saying dare.

"Dare! I am no chicken," he said with slightly broken English because why not. "Ok, I dare you to invite Katie to play with us," I said with a smirk on my face.

Travis's face went pale. Only Connor, Travis himself, and I know who he likes. As in like like. Travis got up, his face red from embarrassment, and went to get Katie. We sat there for a few minutes, but it felt like hours because of our ADHD. Finally, Travis and Katie entered the cabin. Katie sat next to Travis which made him blush.

"Ok, Travis, it's your turn," I said.

"Piper and Annabeth, truth or dare?" Travis asked, his face now returning back to its normal color a bit, grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter.

So I just finished The Fault in Our Stars and now I'm crying. That was the most emotional book I have read. I know I'm overreacting but it's just so sad and funny. You guys have got to read it. Ok ok. I'm getting off track. Let me end the chapter and do an outro.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out✌️