XXVII. The Last Chapter

Me: You know, #nicosaysmeh is very trendy now a days

Nico: What are you talking about?

Percy: Well yeah

Percy: Hey! Why do I not have a hashtag going around?

Percy: How about #percyistotallynicostype

Will: Not that again

Annabeth: Seriously Percy, you need to stop

Nico: You are totally not my type

Percy: You want a bet?

Percy: Come here and say you love mah

Nico: No!

Will: No!

Annabeth: Definitely a no!

Me: Well if you really want to...

Nico: Don't you dare

Me: Did someone say dare? Hmm...

Nico: What have I done

Me: Nico, I dare you to say the disclaimer!

Nico: No! I am divergent and I cannot be controlled

Travis: Only a fool would back out of a challenge!

Nico: I am not a fool!

Me: You want a bet?

Nico: Alright fine

Me: Amuse me

Nico: The author doesn't own us for the millionth time. *sigh*

Nico: Rick Riordan does.

Me: That's what I like to hear.

-=+=-

Percy's POV

"Wow. Did not expect that coming," I said after the failed prank we attempted to pull on the Stolls. Even the great and almighty Annabeth won't succeed in fooling them. If she can't do it, then no one can. To be honest, the prank war is going to be awesome. This camp needs to have a little fun sometimes.

"Hey, Rachel," I said as she walked past me. She turned around and said, "What."

She seemed kind of angry and annoyed so I just said, "Never mind." After all, she spent a lot of time organizing this after all and it failed. I would be too if I was her. The Stolls were laughing as they stepped out of the Hermes cabin. "Yo Perce! That was sick, wasn't it? Her reaction was priceless," Travis yelled. "Who's your partner for the prank wars?"

"Oh you know, the usual," I replied back.

"Can't do anything without your little honeybunny can you?" Connor said.

"More like she can't do anything without me," I said.

"You might want to turn around," said Travis.

I had the slightest feeling she was behind me. "She's behind me, isn't she?" I said.

"Yep!" they said in unison.

"Percy, truth or dare," said Annabeth as I turned around to face her. She smiled mischievously. Being the seaweed brain that I am, I said, "Dare?"

"I dare you to go and ask Jason to be your prank partner because I will be teaming with Piper on this since you said you can do this without my help," she said.

"Oh um-" I was speechless. Then I said, "Why him out of everyone you could've picked?"

"A dare's a dare's," Connor said behind me. I can't believe my girlfriend wouldn't even want to be my partner.

"Fine," I said. "Yo, Jason!" I yelled at him from across the line of cabins. He was talking to Piper and looked up at the sound of my voice. He and Piper both strolled over to Annabeth and I, continuing their conversation with each other.

"What's up?" Jason asked.

"Well, I was thinking of you'd want to be my partner for the prank wars," I said.

"Sorry but Piper already took that position. Anyways, don't you always choose Annabeth for everything since she has the brains?" he said.

"Piper, can I talk to you for moment?" said Annabeth. Piper nodded her head and they both walk a fair distance away from earshot. Awkward silence between Jason and I for a few minutes.

Then I said, "The truth is, my own girlfriend doesn't want to be my partner after saying I don't need her help, so she dared me to ask you to take that empty spot."

"Can't blame her," he replied.

"Change of plans, Jason. I'm going to be partnered up with Annabeth for this. Sorry," Piper said when she came back from her conversation with Annabeth. Annabeth was grinning behind her.

"Good luck boys! You're going to need it. Prank wars can get a little messy," she said.

Jason looked annoyed and said, " I blame you for this, Percy. I didn't even agree to pair up with you and now, I'm kind of forced to."

"You're saying you would rather have someone else as a partner?" I asked.

"Totally but everyone's taken," he replied.

"Wow, everyone hates me!" I said. "Because their jealous since I'm too fabulous." ( #persassy )

"Yeah, um sure," Annabeth said, rolling her eyes. "Totally jealous."

A thought came into my mind, which was a first. If a prank war is brewing, then there won't be time for a silly, little game of truth or dare. "Guess our little game of truth or dare is coming to an end as the prank war is at its earliest stages of preparation," I said to them.

"Yeah which would be a great relief but to be honest, the pranks will be much worse," Jason said.

"Well boys. Get ready because this is going to get dirty," said Piper. "Literally though."

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" Jason said to me.

"Nope! Get ready for Persassy Jackson, the best partner you could ever have," I yelled.

-=+=-

Author's note

Yep guys! As you guys might have already guessed, this is the last chapter of Percy Jackson Truth or Dare! I warned you before that this book is ending soon. The sequel will be about the huge prank war between each camp.

Thank you so much for the amount of support for this book. It honestly warms my heart thinking about how people enjoy reading something that I put my time in to write. You guys are the best!

Anyways, bye my fellow demigods for the last time in this particular book. Peace out! ✌️

P.S.
#nicosaysmeh
#persassy
#prankwarhype

... and just for the banter
#percyistotallynicostype

🎉 You've finished reading Percy Jackson Truth or Dare (Demigod Fanfic Series)(Percy Jackson Fanfiction) 🎉