Thirteen.

It was over. It had to be over. I hoped it was over, but of course Graves wasn't finished.

"You don't know what you've done." He said, pacing up and down.

"The obscurus was destroyed on my orders." I turned around and stood there was the president, who had ordered us to be arrested that night.

"And I'm sure that it'll go down in the book as your orders. This wasn't a good call!" He fumed. "You don't know what you've done!"

I have to find another. There has to be another.

"That's it." I say and everyone turns towards me. "You thought I would be you're greatest threat because you knew I could hear what you were thinking, didn't you? And you knew is would figure out who you are."

Crap.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says, his eyes shifting away from me.

"Tell me why you've been looking for a parasitical, magical entity that just killed a boy. What on earth do you want to use it for?" I ask, but he didn't answer.

"Sieze him." Madame President ordered. Graves was quickly restrained and I slowly went towards him, pulling out my wand.

"Revelio." Graves' hair started to change colour, and the man I now saw, had been on the run for a while and I can't believe he was in front of me.

"Do you think you can hold me?" He smirks.

"We'll do our best, Mr Grindelwald." Madame President says.

"Oh," I interrupt, "there is a man, goes by the name Derek Bayle, he tried to steel our creatures and I'm pretty sure you could track him down, so feel for to arrest him."

"That can be arranged. We are in great debt to you. Ms Atropa. Mr Scamander." She smiles and I nod. "That no-maj you had with you, be sure to obliviate him. You know the law." I sighed.

-----

"We don't have to. We can just tell 'em we did it." Quinine says, her eyes flooding with tears.

"It's against the law, Quinune." Tina said.

"I wasn't even supposed to be here. I wasn't supposed to know about a- any of this." Jacob says, also tearing up.

"You're a good man, Jacob. I wish it didn't have to be like this and I wish you all the best." I say and he looks at me.

"Newt was right about you. You are kind and I'm gonna miss you. All of you." He smiles. Tina holds up her wand and I take Newt by the hand.

"Obliviate."

-----

"Thank you. For everything." Tina says with a smile. "If you hadn't've said all those nice things to my boss, I wouldn't've got my job back."

"It was the least we could do." Newt says.

"Still. You didn't have to."

"After everything you've done for us, you deserve it." I add. There is a low honk from the boat and I look at it for a moment. "That's us. I'll be sure to send you the manuscript." She nods.

"Fantastic beasts and where to fine them."