Halloween Special pt.1

A/N: Please note that this chapter has nothing to do with the original storyline. This Halloween Special is written in a parallel universe for your reader's enjoyment, so I hope you like it!

----------------------

There was once a little boy named Axel who lived with his family of 3. He and his brother Jack were the closest of siblings, not having a single secret between them. Jack was a little troublemaker, who liked to play pranks on the villagers and the occasional visitors who would come to the village. Their mother, Mace, would always scold his son, but to no avail, as Jack would just cause trouble again the next day.

Luckily, Axel was an absolute angel who would try to stop his brother whenever he knew of the pranks Jack was planning. Although he never succeeded in stopping his brother, their mother appreciated Axel for at least trying. Axel helped out with the chores around the house and went out to run errands for their mother, which really helped out their single mother.

Mace was grateful that at least one of her children was studious, as Axel has the best grades in their whole school. Granted, the school in the small village didn't have many students -maybe 100 students in total- but she was still very proud of what Axel has accomplished. But although Jack was mischievous and was constantly scolded by Mace, she will always love Jack just the same.

Jack was aware of how distressed he would make his mother sometimes, but he luckily had an amazing brother who would make up for his faults.

Poor Axel would sometimes have to suffer the consequences for Jack, since they were twins and people who didn't live in the village and weren't familiar with them wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

A/N: I know that Jack and Axel have fairly different features in the original storyline, but for the sake of this story let's just pretend they're identical twins (:

It's all fun and games though since his pranks were usually harmless, so the visitors that were pranked by Jack weren't too harsh with Axel. Axel would never push his brother under the bus, so he would just endure the scolding.  Thankfully, it would never go farther than scolding.

But sometimes, Jack picks the wrong people to mess with.

"Jack!" Axel yells, stomping over to his brother who was hanging out with their friend, Pete. Pete was their childhood friend and next-door neighbor, so they've all been together since they were babies.

"Hey, bro! What's up?" Jack says with a smile, trying not to laugh at his pouty brother who was trying to look angry.

"You really have got to stop pranking the people who aren't the villagers!" Axel yells, and Jack laughs.

"How many times have I heard this now?" he asks, turning to look at Pete.

Pete chuckles, but immediately stops when he sees the expression on Axel's face. He stands up, placing his hands on Axel's shoulders.

He was trembling.

"Axe? What's wrong? Why are you shaking?" Pete asks worriedly, Jack's smile immediately vanishing.

Axel looks at the ground, "There was an old woman who came up to me earlier. She was a victim of one of Jack's pranks"

Axel glances at Jack through the corner of his eye, seeing his brother's face contorted in confusion.

"Doesn't ring a bell.... I don't usually prank the elderly" Jack mumbles.

"She came up to me, thinking you were me" Axel says, thinking his brother just pranked too many people and doesn't remember.