Chapter 28

Axel's POV

"Baby, come on. Get up"

I groan and flip around, turning my back to my annoying boyfriend who's trying to pull me out of bed.

He's literally pulling me, and I'm currently holding onto the bed frame for dear life.

"5 minutes" I say and Jay sighs as he puts my legs down.

He sits down beside me and pats my bottom, "You said that 30 minutes ago, love" he says and I grunt.

"Time works differently in Axel's dreamland" I mumble and he laughs.

"Seriously, come on babe. Remember our date today?"

At the mention of "date" I jump out of bed and scramble around my room trying to find decent clothes.

"Why didn't you say so earlier?" I say as I almost slip on a sock.

He chuckles, "Now shoo, I need to look presentable" I say while pushing him out of the room and closing the door.

"Be ready in 15 minutes, dress casual" he says through the door, and my eyes widen. That's not nearly enough time to get hide the permanent ugly on my face.

I quickly jump into the shower and almost slip on the tiles when I hop out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist. I run to my closet and look for some decent clothing, and decide to just settle on a light blue sweater and black skinny jeans. I quickly pull on the sweater and hop around on one leg as I put on my jeans, trying to find the sock I slipped on earlier in the process. I find the sock but trip on the pant leg that I haven't put on yet and was dragging behind me as I hopped around, falling on my butt.

God, I'm a mess.

I groan, and look at the time. 11:28, I only have 2 minutes.

I immediately jump up from the floor and struggle to put the other pant leg on. I hop over to the bathroom and finally succeed in putting my pants on properly. I don't have enough time to do my hair, so I just dry it with a towel and grab a beanie, putting it on. He did say casual after all.

I grab my wallet and phone from the bedside table and hop over to the door while putting on a sock. The door opens and in comes Jay as I hop over to him but slip on a shirt on the floor and flat on my butt again. Today just isn't my day. I've fallen twice and almost fell another 3 times. He laughs and holds out a hand for me. I take it and he helps me up.

"You okay?" he asks and I shake my head and scowl at him.

"If someone didn't give me a time limit of 15 frickin minutes to get all the ugly off my face -which I now realize is impossible- then maybe I'd still be able to feel my ass! I fell twice and almost fell another 3 times while attempting to put on a pair of pants!" I huff and he laughs, kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry princess, but we have lots to do today so I couldn't let you waste anymore time since I already gave you time to sleep in. Plus, 15 minutes is plenty for you. You could've just left the house how you woke up and you'd still be the most beautiful person anyone has ever seen" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Flattery ain't going to get you anywhere, bud" I say and push past him, going downstairs. I hear his laugh as he quickly catches up to me, taking my hand. We walk out to his car and I get in the passenger's seat as he gets into the driver's seat.

"These are for you by the way, just a little something to start off the day" he says as he hands me my favourite box of chocolates and my face lights up and a smile appears on my face, but I quickly hide it as I remember I'm supposed to be mad at him for causing me to become best friends with the floor.