Chapter 2: Popcorn

I'm really happy about this chapter and tried to give you something to laugh about. Thank you all so much for reading this, don't forget to comment and vote. It takes about 2 seconds (if you have good internet) and makes a world of a difference. MASSIVE tank you to all of the people that recently fanned me because of this story.

Hope you enjoy,

Xx Dani 

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Popcorn

MICHELLE

"Nat, can you come sit on my suitcase for me? You're still in the area right?" I ask into the phone, from the cool bedroom of my flat that Alicia bought for me in L.A.  Something about being closer to job.

"Why? Just ask one of the boys to sit on it for you. I know you, Michelle, and the only reason you're calling me is because you're too nervous to actually talk to one of the boys. You should get to know them, you know," my little sister complains.

Maybe that isn't such a bad idea. I just might ask Harry. He is pretty cute. No, wait.

"I can't do that! Remember, I need to stay focused and not let these boys distract me," I plead.

"No, I'm not coming over. You're on your own. Make friends, it's good for you!" She says, laughing. Click.

Well, thanks a lot Natalie. I'm definitely going to get you a great Christmas present this year.

Well, I could pick up that weight on the other side or my room. It weighs about 20 pounds and should suffice. No, too much work and I don't want to work up a sweat and then feel sticky the rest of the day. I know, I know, I'm lazy. But maybe Harry is too and won't want to help me. I trudge over to my door. Alicia did invite the boys over so I could mingle and get to know them better. I walk into the living room and all five boys are sitting on my couch watching some movie on TV.

"Hi guys, can someone sit on my suitcase with me so I can have some extra weight to zip up my suitcase?"

All five heads turn around and I avoid making eye contact with Harry. Please don't say anything. Please don't say anything. Niall speaks up first. 

I can practially see the clouds part as a chorus of angels sing "HALLELUJAH,  HALLELUJAH..."

"I'll help you out, Michelle," he says as he gets up from the crowded couch and walks up to me.

"Oh, great. Thanks a bunch," I respond.

"Any time," he says, tipping his snapback, as we walk down the hallway to my room.

Niall skips into my room and I sit down on suitcase and pat the seat next to me. Niall cautiously sits down. My practically overflowing suitcase flattens and I'm now able to zip it up with ease.

"Thanks, Niall," I say, getting up and dusting off my jeans.

"Oh, it's no problem," he says and makes his way out the door.

"Do you mind staying for a while, Niall? I wanted some advice and you seem like you would have a neutral standpoint." I ask cautiously.

"Er... okay, sure, the movie was boring anyway. What's up?" he asks smiling and taking a seat on my bed.

I sit down at the desk across from my bed.

"Well, what's it like being on tour? I've never done anything like this before and I'm really nervous."

"Oh, you don't have anything to worry about! It gets tiring though, so make sure you sleep on the plane. But this is new to us too, we've toured around England and we did an America tour but we're going to be visiting a lot of different cities this time around." Niall says after thinking for a bit.