Chapter 4: Nervous

Hi guys,  I really hope you like this chapter.  The second song that Michelle sings is Kiss the Stars by Pixie Lott. The video at the side is the choreography that she does for the concert.  In case any of you notice, there is a certain 1D girlfriend in that video... Also, just so you know, the dance that Michelle does is done by Pixie Lott (the blonde girl in the center) and the dance that Sidney does is done by one of the first dancers. She's wearing a black shirt and grey pants and is on the right of Pixie at the beginning of the song.  

Comment, vote, enjoy! Also, thank you to the new people that have fanned me since reading this story!

-Dani Xx

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Nervous

Sunlight streams in through the window of my room as my eyelids flutter open.  I wipe the sleep from the corners of my yes then close them again.  I turn over on my pillow and start to doze off before I hear the creak of the door opening.

"Michelle, it's time to wake up. Today's the day of the performance." Liam says.

"We got you breakfast, love.  There's a muffin, some juice, pineapples...They're in the little cubes!"  Louis nudges the side of my stomach.

"Mphf." I say into my pillow.

"I really didn't want to have to do this, Michelle,"  Niall positions his butt in front of my face and lets out an enormous fart.

I feel warmth fall down on my face and can taste the..."fumes."  I jump up, coughing violently, and run to the bathroom to wash my face then gargle with Listerine to get rid of the foul taste in my mouth.  Harry snickers but stops laughing when I turn around and give him and the rest of the boys my most eye-squinty, eyebrow-furrowy, pissed-off looking face I can come up with.

Suddenly Zayn starts laughing.  The rest of the boys follow suit and start cracking up along with him.  Niall falls ovr onto my bed and Harry's hearty laugh fills the room.

"What is so freaking funny?" I ask, screaming over their laughs, "I don't find it funny to have my face farted on at 7 in the morning!"

"I'm sorry...It's just...you...you...looked...like a....constipated frog!" Zayn says in between bouts of laughter.  The boys start cracking up even harder after Zayn's comment.

I slip on my slippers and then shepherd the boys out of my room as the continue to laugh.

Once I close the door behind them, I slip off my clothes and step into the shower so I can start the extremely complicated hair routine Vee developed for me.  I slip my hair out of the loose bun I tied it in before I went to bed last night and run my fingers through it in exhaustion.

The bathroom is modern but extremely elegant.  I step onto the shiny, black tiles of the shower and turn on the water as hot as I can stand.  The water tumbles down my scalp and my hair is quickly drenched with water.  As I start lathering with my rosemary mint shampoo, I see the air filling up with steam until the point that I can barely see a foot in front of me.  As I rinse my hair, I'm suddenly sucked back into the dream I had last night. It replays through my mind like a movie, except I'm inside the movie.

In my dream, I'm lying on a rooftop with my head on Harry's chest.  I can hear Harry's soft, low voice singing to me as my eyes are closed and his arms are wrapped around me.  Suddenly, his singing stops.  I look up at what I think will be Harry’s face but instead see Peter leaning in for a kiss.  I push him off and scramble away from him.  I trip over a shingle, fall down the side of the roof but grab onto the edge with one hand.  My hands start to get sweaty and I see Peter walking over to me with a smirk on his face.  He takes slow steps towards me and starts singing with his raspy, slightly off-key voice.