Chapter 11: Cute

Hiya! So, I'm steadily uploading all the chapters, however tedious that may be.  I decided to try out Niall's POV. I feel like it added another dimension to the chapter.  I hope that you guys like this new chapter! If you do, PLEASE comment, vote, or share with your friends! A lot of you know how great it feels to know that people like your story.  :)  Thank you so much for reading! 

Dani Xx

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Cute

MICHELLE

"Where have you two been?"

Alicia's cold blue eyes glare at Harry and I while Paul stands next to her with a look of disdain on his face.

So much for trying to sneak in.

"We've been searching up and down for you two, genuinely worried about you," Paul says, his large arms crossed against his chest.

"And after we've freaked out a MILLION times, thinking you two have been kidnapped we find THIS ALL OVER the internet!"

Whoa, Alicia. Calm down, we just went to the lake.

"I don't know what you two were doing and I don't care, but this is where I draw the line. Michelle, you have been splashed on the front page of almost every newspaper in America. Pictures of you and Niall 'flirting' on stage. You and Harry swimming in the lake. Going out to diners! Buying, God knows how much, food at a gas station. You are here to act professionally and open for these boys on their tour. This is not freaking POP STARS GONE WILD!"

"We went to a lake! She didn't even take her top off!" Harry says.

"Not helping, Harry." I murmur out of the side of my mouth.

"I told you that I didn't want you dating anyone until you've got your feet off the ground!"

"You seriously think I'm dating Harry? I am not in a relationship with anyone!"

"Well, I don't want to see you two in the tabloids anymore! With Niall, maybe. But not with Harry and definitely not with both of them."

"Why is it okay for me to be in magazines with Niall? And for the record, I should be able to hang out with who I choose!"

"As long as you are under THIS management company, you have to do what's best for your image. If you want to hang out with who you choose, then this life isn't right for you. Niall is innocent and has the All-American look. And he's clearly become the favorite among the US girls. Niall would be good for your image. Harry on the other, has a bit of a reputation."

What does she mean reputation? Is there something about Harry that I don't know?

"These boys are not property!" I say, pushing my previous thoughts to the back of mind and dealing with the problem at present.

"We will discuss this later! But now, I need you to get your bags packed because we have a plane to Toronto to get on. But mark my words, we are going to have a long talk about this."

I look at Paul and see that he almost looks a little scared of Alicia. Harry is clenching his fists, probably trying to keep his temper.

"Come on, Michelle. Let's go." Harry says through gritted teeth.

We get on the elevator and stand in silence. Why, oh why, do we have to be on the top floor? Might as well make this elevator ride less awkward and apologize.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. Alicia is...she's just..."

"No, I understand."

"It's good you do, because I don't understand at all. All I wanted was to make good music and be on the radio. And now, I feel like I'm EVERYONE'S slave." I start to tear up a little, but quickly wipe away my tears.