𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙐𝙎!

❛❛ 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙋𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎

𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙋𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎. ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂. Not like a light snow, it was heavy. There was a gigantic storm coming from the middle of the farm. We all got out of the car. "Boy, am I glad I brought a coat," I muttered, tightening the black fabric around my shoulders. "You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego shouted over the weather. "Well, the correlation is high," Five responded. Suddenly, a blonde woman with a brown jacket walked out the farm. She held a gun.

"Sissy! Sissy!" Vanya yelled at her. The lady, Sissy, loaded the gun. "Get back! All of you, just get the hell back!"

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked. "Carl," Sissy muttered. "What did he do to you?" Vanya questioned. "He's...He's dead," She replied. "Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

"No-"

"Vanya, what the hell did you do to my son?"

"We don't have time for this," Diego stated and tried to walk towards the farm. "Where do you think you're going?" Sissy pointed the rifle at him. "To help your son," Diego reasoned. "Look, Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and my sisters," Vanya told her.

Luther waved at her. "Ma'am." Sissy looked at us in disbelief. "Were you lyin' to me the whole time?" She asked. "Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone," Vanya said.

"Then...who are you?"

"The only one who can help Harlan."

Hearing this, Sissy nodded and decided to let us into the farm. Vanya threw open the door and stumbled inside. "Harlan! Harlan, it's Vanya!" Right in the eye of the hurricane, there was a little boy. He was suspended in midair, struggling to keep whatever was happening under control. "Look, Harlan, I know you're really scared, but I can help you. I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that?" Vanya tried. He was still writhing around but Sissy nodded at her.

Vanya activated her powers and walked in. "Careful," Five shouted after her. "Harlan, I don't know if you can hear me..."

"Uh, guys!" Klaus shouted at us. "What?" Diego responded, walking to the door. The rest of us followed. "Ah, shit," Diego exclaimed. "What, who are they?" Klaus asked. "One's the Handler-"