𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

—𝘼 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎!

❛❛ 𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀, 𝘼 𝙎𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒? ❜❜

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒? ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙏 Elliot's, we were retelling today's events to Diego while Lila nursed his wound.

"So, what, you just let her go?" Diego asked, appalled we let Vanya leave. "Well, Vanya had a lot to process," Five replied. "Yeah, she lost her memory and has been living here for a month. It's not exactly the nicest thing to find out you're from the future and you cause the apocalypse. And that there's another one coming," I sighed. "She'll come around, I know she will."

"What about the guys that went after her?" Diego question. "The Swedes?" Five asked. "Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?"

"We don't," I replied. "Mm, any idea who sent them?" Lila asked. "Oh, I have my suspicions," Five said, "But right now, our priority is finding Dad and getting answers, 'cause everything else depends on it."

"Which for the record, I found him already," Diego interjected. "Hmm, did you really?" Diego stared at me. "Uh, yeah. I did. You watched me fight him."

"And then let him go before we could have a meaningful conversation," Five pointed out. "What do you mean? She's the one who let him go. She had him pinned," Diego said, looking at me. "Which is more than I can say for you. If you don't remember, we," I paused to acknowledge Lila, "saved your ass. I seem to recall you bleeding out on the floor."

"He stabbed me," Diego protested. "I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego. We've all had the urge," Five smirked. The rest of us chucked silently. "Good one," Lila said, holding up her hand for a high five. Five stared at her, but I slapped it and she smiled.

"Good thing we know where Dad's gonna be tonight." Five handed Diego the invite we found in Reggie's desk earlier.

"Where'd you get this?" Diego asked, taking it from Five. "Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you." Diego chuckled sarcastically. "Hm," Lila said, peering over Diego's shoulder to read it.

"Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala-"

"Woah, wait," Elliot said, interrupting Diego's reading. "Hoyt Hillenkoetter? Are you serious?" He walked over from whatever he was doing. "Do you know the guy?" I asked. Lila gasped reading further down the letter. "We should go. Says there's gonna be a seafood tower," Lila pointed to some words. "Ooh, definitely," I smiled at her.