𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

—𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙋𝙊𝙂𝙊!

❛❛ 𝙊𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝘿 𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙉

❛❛ 𝙊𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝘿 𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙉. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝘿 would be involved with the assassination. I should've known."

"No, you're jumping to conclusions," Five said, unable to believe that Reggie had anything to do with the killing. "What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas the exact moment the president gets shot?" Diego asked. "It doesn't look good, I admit."

"No, he's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing," Diego stated. "Come on, Diego. It's probably just some sort of coincidence."

"Easy, Diego. Seriously."

"No, it makes sense," Diego began, "This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you. We have to stop dad from killing the president." I rolled my eyes. "Diego, calm down, all right? Dad was no boy scout, but presidential assassination? It's never been his thing," Five protested. "Yeah, I don't think he's be involved in any shit like this," I agreed.

"How would you know? You skipped out on his golden years," Diego pointed out. "Skipped out? You think I had it easy Diego? I was alone for 45 years."

"I can't complain, I was basically asleep for 16 years."

"You know what?" Five started, "We don't have time for this right now. Dad's clearly in Dallas, right? Let's just go talk to him. Maybe he can help us fix the timeline." Diego scoffed. "Dallas is a big place. We need to find him first."

"Gee, if only we had some magical, old-timey way of finding people and their addresses." I was already on that, handing the phone book to Diego. We peered over his shoulders as he flipped through. "Let's start simple. His name."

"Hargreeves...Hargreeves...Hargreeves." Diego traced his finger down the pages looking for a name. "Shit, nothing here."

"Try his company," I suggested. Five nodded. "D.S. Umbrella Manufacturing Co." Diego turned to him. "Yeah, I know the name. Thanks. Uh..."

He paused and stopped on a name. "Holy shit. D.S. Umbrella. 82 Olive. Let's go." We all moved to leave, but we were stopped by muffled grunts. We looked at Elliot, still struggling in his bonds. "He okay to leave here like that?" Diego asked. "Yeah, he's fine. What about the girl?" Elliot continued to grunt as Diego remembered Lila. "Shit," he said, moving to find her.