𝐒𝐈𝐗

—𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙀𝙇𝘿!

❛❛ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘽𝙔 𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝘾𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾 𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀

𝙀𝘾𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾 𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙄 𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 of the sweat off of Diego's forehead. He was currently passed out on Elliot's couch while Lila and I tended to his wound. She appeared soon after Reginald left and helped me carry him back.

"Thank you, by the way," I said to Lila as she continued to clean the blood. "Yeah. Don't worry, it's nothing," she replied, still focused on her work. "You really seem to care for him," I pointed out. She smiled softly. "I guess being stuck with him in a mental hospital for over year does something to you."

She pressed the pressed the sizzling, hot iron into the wound. Diego screamed as he woke up. "Shh! Don't move. This thing is very finicky." Disoriented, Diego tried to sit up. "What happened?" I pressed the towel to his head. "You got your ass handed to you by good old Reggie and then we saved your stupid life."

"Did you catch him?" Diego asked. "No, I did not. I had other priorities, such as stopping you from bleeding out on the floor." He groaned and leaned back. "Seriously?"

"Hey, at least I managed to get him down without being stabbed." Diego groaned again. "You even got him down and didn't do anything." He looked at Lila. "I understand why (Y/N) was there, but were you following me?"

"Uh, hey, how about a little gratitude knife boy. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead. That's twice now, by the way."

Diego tried to lay back down but then noticed the absence of his clothing. "Where are my clothes? The hell happened to my clothes?
(Y/N) what did you see?" I shuddered. "Ew, god no. I saw nothing, she undressed you." He tried to sit back up again.

"I said don't move!" Lila shouted, sticking the hot iron back into his wound. He shrieked and groaned in pain. He leaned back down with a soft moan. "There, that's better." I heard a teleportation sound I knew all too well and turned to see Five. He sighed.

"Oh. He isn't dead."

"Disappointed?" Lila asked. "Oh, to see you? Always." Lila turned away. "So much hostility in such a tiny package." I smiled at her. "Don't be mean, she's cool," I defended. "See, even she likes me. You'll give in one day." I wiped my hands on my pants and stood up. "Hey, are you okay?" He nodded. I looked at the scratch left by Pogo, which was still bleeding.

"She give you a hickey or something?" I whipped my head around, face slightly red. "No, I did not." She shrugged. "There's still some tension between you two, I can feel it." I ignored her and grabbed a cloth from the table to wipe the excess blood on Five's neck. "It was not a hickey, I just ran into an old family friend."