𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂!

       ❛❛ 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙒𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙀𝙌𝙀𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 to stare at Diego.

"The Handler stole you, Lila. Just like our asshole father took all of us," Diego approached her. "No. It's not the same thing," Lila protested. "You're right," he agreed. "Because he didn't have our parents murdered." She held a knife up to him.

"Listen to me, Lila. You were born October 1, 1989, the same day as all of us."

"Stay back!" She shouted, weapon still in hand.

"Hey! Hey, stop! Wait. Wait. Hey! Lila? Lila, stop," Diego tried to calm her down. "I trusted you. I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me!"

"That's because I needed to save the world!" Diego argued. "She's using you, Lila. The Handler."

"You're wrong. She raised me. She loves me," Lila stated. "Yeah, you know what?" Luther interrupted. "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much."

Lila raised a finger to her mouth and made a gagging noise.

"All right, I tried."

"He's right, we have to kill her," Five said, coming up behind her. "Hey! Five! Five, stop," Diego put his hand out. I held him back with my arm. "I got it," Diego told him.

"Hey, Lila. Truth? She's dangerous. And you're scared of what she'll do with all that new power. That's why you dragged me to the Commission. Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people. Difference is," Diego stopped to look around at all of us, "they love me back."

"Shut up," Lila protested, holding her knife up again. "The only thing she loves is power. Now, the minute she can't use you, she will turn on you, and deep down, I know you know that," he told her.

"You don't know me, Diego." He stepped closer to her, letting the knife touch his chest. "Don't I?"

"I know that we can be your family, if you just let us." Diego said. Lila paused. She looked to all of us, who were standing in a circle. I saw a slight smile when she spotted me and nodded back. I think she was okay. She made eye contact with Diego, and looked like she was about to say something.