The kiss

Trinitys POV

Omg we are kissing........... I'm kissing Rick.

'Oh crap what about Carl'

I push Rick away and he looked at me with question and hurt.

"What about Carl, I mean I know he doesn't hate me but...." I looked down not wanting to look at him.

"He loves you like your his own mom" he said putting his hand on my face and turning it towards him. " you have nothing to worry about" he was smiling and I couldn't help but smile back.

"You sure?"

"Yes I am, more sure than anything in the world" after he said that I had to laugh.

"You mean what's left of the world"

"That is very true but you are my world now" he said pulling me towards him again.

"Oh I am?" I looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"Oh yes you are" and he kissed me with passion.

Time skippppppppppppppppp

When we got to the prison I was so happy. I didn't think I'd be so happy to see a prison in my life but I was.

'I'm finally home' I thought

"MOM" I heard yelling "MOM" as I look over I see a twelve year old boy running towards me. I smile and start running towards him.

"CARL" as soon as I was close to him I picked him up and hugged the life out of him. "Hey kid" I smile up at him.

"I missed you so much" he looked at me with unshed tears.

"Hey don't cry I'm here, I'm alive" I said and kissed the top of his head.

"I'm sorry I called you mom" he looked down shyly. I smile at him and squat down so I could be face to face with him.

"You can call me mom if you want I don't care" I took his hands and kissed them. He smiled and hugged me again.

"I'm glad your ok mom"

I looked to see Rick smiling at us from a little ways behind Carl. He nodded his head and mouthed 'told you so' and I smile.

'Maybe just maybe I can start a family here'