Grace

Trinity's POV

"Grace" the woman finally said.

"Grace that's a beautiful name, I'm Trinity which you probably already know" I smile towards her to try to get her to relax a little.

"Yes I've heard your name a couple times" she says in a light laugh.

"Well that doesn't surprise me, with the people in here you'll figure out names quick" I walked over to her bed and sat down "How did you get shot?".

"Ummmmm" at my question she looked more uneasy then she did when I first came in here.

"Grace, you don't have to be afraid I wont hurt you" I placed a hand on her leg for comfort and she nodded slightly putting her hand on top of mine.

"I had a group, the day I saved you I was out on a run for them......" she paused hesitating to finish or not "........ the reason I didn't tell you my name that day was because I was afraid that they would find you, I didn't want to get attached".

"Find me? Why would they do that?"

"They were not nice people, I wanted to go with you but I couldn't in fear what they would do" she started crying.

"What happened to them?" I grab her hand and move closer.

"I-I....... when I tried to get away from them they started getting aggressive, well more then they normally were".

"They shot you? Didn't they?"

"When I got away from them they followed me, I tried my best but I couldn't get away from them" she sighed and looked at her leg. "They ended up shooting me, but I got a hold of my gun before they could do more".

"Then you came here?"

"Yes to find you, I remembered what you told me, and I knew I needed to find you" she smiled and hugged me suddenly. "Thank you for helping, I know they don't want me here. So I'll leave as soon as the doc lets me".

"You don't have to thank me, you saved me from that vile man so it's nothing compared to what you've done for me" I sighed "Grace your not leaving".

"Wait what???? Rick doesn't want me here, they wont want me here".

"Honey just because Rick doesn't like you doesn't mean you have to leave, plus everyone knows that you saved me... well technically all of us so you have no reason to leave" I rolled my eyes "Rick is stubborn, we've had a lot of bad stuff happen within the time I've been with them and before".

"But I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable" she looked down.

"You wont I promise, how old are you Grace?"

"16, my birthday was last week!" she said happily, I looked at her in shock.

"Really? I thought you were in your 20s!"

"Nope, I just look really old I guess" she laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Awww your just a baby then, I bet you and Carl would be good friends!"

"Carl? That's a weird name" she said having a funny look on her face, and I laughed.

"Trinity?" said Daryl.

"Give me a second Grace" I got up and walked out of the cell, when I got out fully I see Daryl and Rick standing there. 'oh lord here we go'. "Rick I can expl-".

"I heard.... everything" he looked down "I'm sorry Trinity, I reacted irrationally and didn't think about what I said before I said it".

"Rick she has to stay" I said firmly.

"I know, I know" he sighed.

"Shes just a kid, Rick you've got to listen to people when making a decision. Think about what would happen if you kicked her out, she would've been dead within a couple days because of your stupidity" .

"I know, and I'm sorr-" I cut him off.

"There is no sorry about it Rick, you were gonna kick out a helpless girl with a gun shot wound, and not blink an eye cause you didn't 'trust her'. She saved us, yet you didn't even want to take the time to even talk to her with compassion!" I growled.

"Trinity-"

"No Rick I want you to reflect on your decisions, and the effect of them cause if you keep acting like this I'm done. That's also with you watching my every move, and getting people to watch me. I know bad things happened, but we worked through it and we are more prepared now so stop acting like this"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WASSSSSSSSSUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YA"LL LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!