Rick?

Trinitys POV

Me and Rick stayed up in the tower the whole night together, we talked a lot, asked more questions about each other, and maybe kissed a couple times. It was weird for me to have Rick treat me this way, I've never really had a good relationship before the world ended. Rick was different from other men I used to date, I thought that in the end I was just going to be alone and die alone, but then Carl came along and found me, and so did Rick.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Rick whispered to me putting his arm around my waist and snuggling his face into my neck.

"Nothing really" I said with a little laugh caused his beard was tickling my neck.
"Just thinking about how I got here" He pulled back and turned me around. He smiled at me and moved some of my hair out of my face.

"That was the best day of my life" he said smiling and I laughed.

"What no it wasn't" I shook my head.

"No really, you saved my boy then on top of that you saved me" he kissed the top of my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I was breaking, with what happened with Lori and Shane I had no other reason to really live except for Carl, but at that time he was still not really talking to me that much" he sighed and hugged me really tight. "That day you saved Carl I was about to leave, I was so done seeing everyone so happy and with their family when I was suffering because of Lori's mistakes".

"Rick?"

"I know is sounds really bad but it was like the first time I laid eyes on you all of that disappeared, Carl started talking to me Lori and Shane stopped rubbing their relationship in my face, it was like a miracle walk right through the door" he stopped and pulled back from the hug, and started tracing my jaw with his fingers. "I knew you were going to change things, change people, change me and I was ready for it, then you got kidnapped and Carl was freaking out, and that's when I figured out how much you mean to me and Carl".

"Rick I didn't know you felt like that" I said with a little tear escaping my eye. "I promise that I'll never leave you or Carl ever, you guys are my life now even though we've only known each other for maybe almost a month but I feel really connected to you guys" I said with a small smile. Before Rick could reply Maggie came in and smiled at us.

"Hey guys" she said with a smile.

"Mags" I smiled and hugged her.

"I'm here to take watch you guys go eat, and get a little sleep"

"Thanks Maggie" Rick said and she nodded.

"See you later" I waved back at her and she smiled.

"Yeah and maybe we can have a girl talk later as well" she winked at me and I blushed.

"Yeah maybe"

.
.
.

Heyyyyy y'all how you guys doing? Hope you guys are good😁

I actually finally updated so you guys should be proud. But really I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see y'all next time!!!!

Leave votes and comments!!!!!