Walker kid

Trinitys POV

All I could do is cry when he started unbuckling his belt. He was smiling to much for what was going on, he was a completely crazy.

"Please don't do this" Rick pleaded he was on the verge of tears, but so was everyone else.

"And what would you give me?" He said then pointed down at me "For not pleasing my self with this woman, specifically your woman" he smirked.

Rick looked around at the group who was with him. They all looked at each other then nodded.

"Wel-" he started

"They won't give you anything" I turned my head and so did everyone else to see a black woman with swords. But she had a walker in front of her that looked like a little kid.

"No" the pirate man said and stood up "please no". With all of them distracted I grabbed my pants and crawled away towards Rick.

"You let them go I won't kill it" the black woman started walking more towards us.

"Ok ok I'll let them go please don't hurt her she's just a child"

I look at Rick but he's already looking at me. I give him a small smile and he gives it back, the. He bends down and kissed my forehead. I froze and so did he, I looked at him with big eyes and he looked so scared. I finally smile at his again and take his hand in mine.

"Let's go everyone" Rick yelled but even as we were leaving we still kept are guard up not knowing if pirate man was going to ambush us.

Once we get out of Woodbury I smile at everyone and thank them for saving me. I saw the black woman coming out of the community with a smirk. I ran over to her and hugged her. "Thank you".

"No problem I wouldn't want that to happen to me" she gave me a small smile that I barely even saw.

"Trinity" I heard and I turned around to Daryl.