Daryl

Trinitys POV

I looked over at Daryl and looked away. I looked over to Rick who nodded slightly, and I sighed. I walked a little bit over to Daryl and he met half way with me.

"Trinity I'm sorry I......" he just looked lost and I knew it was hard for him to apologize so I just nodded my head.

"It's fine im just glad it wasn't you or anyone else" I said smiling even tho my face hurts like crap. I mean I probably look super rough with all of the punches I got.

"It's not fine I'll make it up to you" he said and I just waved him off.

"I'm fine Daryl" I patted his shoulder and walked towards Rick.

"Hi" I whispered with a light smile.

"Hi" he whispered back. He took my hand and pulled me closer. "Do you hurt a lot?" His face showed his concern.

"I'll be fine" I said and finally just went for it. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him. I hear him letting out a shaky breath.

"I thought I lost you" he told me truthfully.
I looked up into his eyes as he pulled me closer to him by my waist. As we stare into each others eyes, we didn't know but we got closer to  each other more and more. Until it happened.

We kissed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IT HAPPENED THEY FINALLY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSED YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL IVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THAT FOR A LONG TIME NOW