The 3 Male Leads

Yona POV

As days were nearing, excitement was also coming with happiness. In all this I forgot one important issue which was coming up in these days.

It was the starting of the week, when I was sitting in the garden, sipping tea while reading a book with a big stomach at hand, at the end it was this week that it was due.

I was half scared and half happy, but I was hanging. While I was lost in my thoughts, someone shook my shoulder, I with surprise looked at this someone, who was none other than Christa.

She had a worried look plasted on her face, I smiled and reassured her seeing that she was worried about me.

I told her to sit, with that she took a sit in front of me. She was playing with her fingers in nervousness, I waited patiently for her to speak while taking her time.

Through this one thing I knew was that, this was not just any talk, it seemed important. After like 5 mins she spoke.

" I-I wanted to talk about-something, inform-actually", I nodded my head, she continued, " I.. I am... pr..pre.pregnant Cordelia".

It was like a surprise and a mixer of shock, it was not like I was not happy about it, happy for her, it was just so unannounced about the birth of the sixth male lead, Sobaru.

While I was busy thinking and buzzing in mind, Christa's was seeming to be of despair, she seemed to think that I didn't liked hearing the news.

I spoke with a smile on my face," that's a good news", I touched her hands to reassure her," Congratulations, now you are also a mother".

At that comment of my, Christa blushed happily and spoke," Thank you, I--thought you won't want to talk anymore because of this".

I spoke, " Non sense, why won't I talk to you just because of that Karl, and I am very happy for you, at the end your child is also my child".

At that Christa had a surprised look, " Isn't it?", and then she softened and smiled at that and said," of course 😊".

With that we both talked about things, like about the babies and how it would feel and more.

After our talk I returned back to my room for rest. While I was laying on the bed, I touched my stomach to check on the boys.

As I touched I spoke at the same time,"babies, how are you?are you fine?". I heard a kick from the center and from the corner left. I smiled.

I did talk to them for like 10 mins and then went to bed.While I was sleeping, I was also having a dream.

I was in a black space, where there was emptiness and nothing other than black. I tried to find my way. That's when I found myself a light, I reached towards it, and their was it, the Sakamaki Castle.

I looked at my hands and my body, it was not Cordelia's, it was my body, which surprised me. Why was my body here, I mean I was in Cordelia's. This all confused me a lot.

I had to no idea why was I here, but i had to find a way out thats why I followed my instinct and moved towards the Garden, where I saw Beatrix seating with Shuu and Reiji. I SMILED and tried to wave at them, that's when I noticed that, this was not the Beatrix I knew, nor Shuu and Reiji.

They all had the gloomy look, Beatrix looked stern and far away, just like... the Old Beatrix or the Orginal Beatrix. Where Shuu was being pressured to do everything said by her, he had the sad expression, just like the original Young Shuu.

While Reiji was being ignored like the Original Reiji. He had a neutral expression, through anger was been seen through his eyes. I was feeling this emotion, where angry, sadness and hurt were building up.