Getting settled

Yona POV

It has been 2 days since I give birth to my lovelies, I can now move but still I have to bed rest, as all my openings would close with rest. Through now I can get up and go to my kids.

When Beatrix had asked me about the making of their rooms, It was a horror. May be I don't know this but, when a kid is born here, their room is made for them to be shifted after a few days of birth.

I was surprised to hear this, I totally rejected this idea and told her that they would stay with me till we think they need a room. Through I had heard it in the foreign customs that they do this too, make the child sleep in other room since birth.

With that it was decided that all their things such as toys, clothes would be shifted in my room, and a demon wizard would also be called to larger my room too.

Through I had refused Beatrix for making my room big but she had said, " you would be needing it, with you and 3 kids, it is Important". With that I was turned down.

With that today was the changes to be done, till then I had to be shifted to a room with my children, through Beatrix did assist me with it.

After me waiting for like 1 hour, the room was so new, that even I thought that this was not that room where I give birth in.

It was big and beautiful, had rose gold curtains and had my old Queen size bed with a new lamp on the side, and with 2 big cupboard on the left hand side and one crab on the right side of the bed.

I smiled as I entered the room with Kanato and Ayato in my hands while Beatrix carried Laito. I spoke, " this is Beautiful Beatrix", I turned towards her and said, " this is too much Beatrix for me".

Beatrix had a irritated frown on her face, she sighed and spoke, " Honestly how many times have you said that today?".

I looked down in shyness, Beatrix spoke, "you don't have to worry, it is Karl who is paying all the expenses for this room, anyway, you don't like him so be happy".

I smiled, through this thing was true, I should be happy, it's all Karl's money, who cares about it, at least not me.

With that I sat on the bed and put the two on the bed to sleep, while Beatrix passed Laito to me. I took him and before making him sleep, I kissed his forehead. Honestly these three look the most cute of all in the anime for me.

I wonder how they would look when they be a little big, I mean I had seen them in the anime as children but all the time, they were sad or in pain.

But I'm sure they would be more cute, while my mind was thinking such non sense, Beatrix on the hand was chuckling, I was surprised, I mean why would a sane person just laugh out of no where.

As I looked at her, it seemed she had noticed my starring, with that she spoke, " sorry, it's just so cute to see you care for your kids like the next second they will melt away".

After hearing her, I definitely had a expression which said, 'what the heck?'. I just decided to ignore this, and said, " wah, I'm totally tired after today". With that I put Laito beside his brother's.

Beatrix had a slight smile, " haha, you should get some rest for tomorrow, or otherwise you may not be able to handle tomorrow".

My mind just got blasted right now, totally. I hurriedly got of the bed, and asked, " Wait, what-what?".

Beatrix had a surprised face, she said, "you didn't knew? I thought Karl would have told you of it, that's why I didn't said anything about it".

Right know I was internally screaming inside, my God, what the heck? What is this thing. I tried to calm myself done so that I could understand the situation.

I again asked with a calm voice, "what is this thing which Karl didn't told me about?". Beatrix sighed and spoke, " I'm not sure how you don't know about the after birth ball, but-".

Before she could say any further, I cut her off," what do you mean by after-birth ball?".

"Oh that, is the ball held after the birth of the Prince, like for Shuu and Reiji was also been a ball held". My mind was going insane, there was not such a thing in the anime, so what the heck is this shit?

"You didn't knew? But you were their for Shuu and Reiji's ball". For that I had no answer, at the end I was not that time, it was Cordelia.

"Ah about that,", I scratched my head "I had told you n.a. that I had lost my memories, and I remembered thing in shards so..that's why I didn't knew".

With that Beatrix nodded her and said, " Oh I see then".
I spoke," could you tell me more about this ball?".

She nodded and head and spoke," ok then, the ball is held after 2-3 days after the birth in the castle, where around 500 people come, all the people under Karl and other important people."

I nodded my head,"the new born are introduced to the world by Karl and the party is done".

I now made how this ball is done in my mind, just a simple big party where all the famous and important people come and where the new born is introduced to the society.

I asked Beatrix, "So what do I have to do?". She spoke, "nothing special just like you always have done that's all, getting ready and all, and this time taking care of your children too".

I nodded my head and thanked Beatrix when she exited my room, I colsed the door and sat on the Chair, thinking.

Ok, it's going to be fine, it's just a normal party, I have also attended parties before, it's not my first but..it's going to be a luxurious party, I can do it. With that I got into bed and looked above.

I can do it, I even have my children, I looked towards them, lying next me, was Ayato, Laito and Kanato in sequence. I closed my eyes while encouraging myself for tomorrow.

And I fell to a deep slumber as I was very tired today with all the changing of rooms and also with this big news of Ball shit.

Tomorrow is going to be a hectic day, but I can handle it, I have handled much tough things than a simple party, right, I could do it.

The next morning, I was woken up by the cries of my baby,I opened my eyes to see Ayato snuggled into me with Laito behind and Kanato crying far off the other two. I sighed.

Since the birth, I had been woken early these 2-3 days by them, yesterday was Laito and before that Ayato. It seems like being a mother is not easy, I guess just giving birth doesn't makes you a mother.

I put a pillow in place of me near Ayato and got up to go to Kanato. It seems like he was crying because hd was not able to be with me. Yesterday Laito was crying because he was not near me and before that Ayato had the same case.

I had asked Beatrix about it, she had told me that the child feels scared in this new world without his mother, and needs to be calmly handed.

Through it was very new to me, nor was it I the anime nor I knew about it much, through I had handle my 3 year old sister but this was different. I handled her as a sister not as a mother.

It seems like when they sleep, they need to be near me, (there was no such thing in my world, but as they are not humans I thought, they are differents for vampires) while the other two do feel my warmth the third one feels like left off. I have decided to make the third sleep close to me from now on, I decided it will be best if I keep checking on them in the night.

I hugged Kanato to my chest and slowly slowly made him calm down. "Shush-shush mama is here Kanato, mama is here". With that the cries stopped and he slowly fell to sleep.

With that I put him to bed with his brother's and wiped the tear stain near his eyes. I sighed. I climbed in the bed and lied near them. I looked at their sleeping face and smiled.

Even though I don't know anything about a perfect mother, but I will become one surly for them. I want to give them the happiness they deserve and I will Give them that.

I pulled the three close to me and closed my eyes. Surly I will be the mother they deserve. And then I fell to sleep.