Human World

Cordelia made up her mind to speak,or not. Since she didn't know if she should interrupt Lady Romane from her 'laughing episode'.

She hesitated a bit before speaking, "Lady, this may come as abrupt but I need to ask for a favour".

Lady Romane stopped smiling, as she now only smirked at her as she waited for Cordelia to speak.

Yona POV-

This woman was creeping me out, all of a sudden becoming so friendly from cold stares to smiles.
Was she planning my murder? Or what? I was so confused as I muttered the courage to speak up about my plan to save myself from Karl's eyes.

"Lady Romane, it's not much of a favour but more like help, if you help me then only, I can s
help Angelica". I said with resolution, as I held myself high.

"What sort of help do you require?" , she asked with still the smirk on.

"I need to hide from Karl, he can't know that I visited you." she looked at me and chuckled.

"Why do you think I can hide the fact that ypu visited me regarding about his mistress from that man?" she asked as rubbed her hands.

"I know because you are powerful and your husband was also strong enough to fight Karl". At my words, her eyes widen.

I am truly not sure why, as she stared at me in confusion for a while. Her words stuttered as she spoke, "Who's the husband?"

? What, did she even forget her own husband? Beatrix told me that her husband fought against Karl yet here she is behaving as if 'husband' was a foreign word for her.

"Umm...your husband who fought with Karl before he became the King?" I said as I looked unsure of it myself now.

Her expression became grim as she questioned me, "Who told you this?"

I was nervous now, one time I was on her good side, then I got on her bad side and now I am no where, I an worried for myself.

"Karl told me - this before I -met you on the day of the party", I spoke as I stuttered in nervousness, I mean who wouldn't be nervous facing a woman like this who is always so scary?

She looked at me for a second before she closed her eyes and spoke, "That vile man..."

Now I am the one confused now, what is happening here? Am I thinking what I am? Karl lied to me??

"He is never to be trusted by anyone", I realized that what I had inferred was accurate, I couldn't believe, well actually I could that Karl could lie even in the simplest of things for no reason. I don't know why he lied about this. To make me think of Lady Romane as an enemy?

Then I realized that it was this reason only, Cordelia hated anyone whom Karl hated, so of course it was to happen that she would have also hated Lady Romane, however I am not her, so I think it didn't go according to his weird, illogical plans since I don't care who is Karl's enemy and who is not. I couldn't care less.

That's why he lied to me but is that so? Then what is the truth behind it? Why did he want me to hate this lady for no reason? His behaviour is so suspicious that I think he was maybe planning to use me as a pawn in his game which didn't take place due to me, who is not at all in love or liking of Karl.

If she didn't have a husband what's the story behind her? Now I can't even just go and ask this of her. So I just spoke my thoughts about Karl's plan, "I think he wanted me to hate you".

Lady Romane frowned as I said, "That man is planning something... do you know anything?" she asked as she leaned towards the table.
I froze, thinking about that, well I only know about Eve and Adam's plan, no other but I can't tell this to her, can I?

I smiled as I spoke, "No, I don't think so, Karl and I are not close, especially not as a husband and wife". I felt myself vomiting inside as I said 'Husband and wife', just saying that makes me nauseous, Eww, I can't handle that, disgusts me.

She nodded her head as she got up while holding her dress in both hands.
"Can you really save my niece?"
She asked as she walked towards the window, which reflected outside.

I tensed at that, can I save her? I don't know. But.. I need to know how she is! If she is suffering or not? If her son, Kino is alright or not!

"In truth, I don't know if I can or not but Angelica is my friend who needs my help! And I am read to help anytime". I said as I puffed up my cheeks and spoke with persistence laced in my voice.

Just then I heard a chuckle from her side, I froze.

Narrator-

Lady Romane let out a chuckle as she heard Cordelia's words. This girl reminded her so much of Angelica or maybe she was missing her so much to be able to see her reflection in this person who is close to her niece.

She turned around to see Cordelia frozen, she chuckled again. Today for some reason she felt so different and new. She spoke, "Then you should do as you plan to do, I will help you however you would have to risk yourself to help her, are you ready to do that?"

Lady Romane spoke as she looked at Cordelia. She could see the tension in her eyes. The conflict inside her can be reflected from her eyes before it changed and became firm.

"Yes, I can risk it! I just need you to not let Karl know about this, since he is with her, he could harm her if he knew that I know of it".

Lady Romane nodded her head as she told her butler to come forward. The butler handed Lady Romane a map as Cordelia looked at this interaction between her and the butler.

"This is for you", Lady Romane said as she handed the map to Cordelia.

"What is this for?" Cordelia asked as she took the map in her hand, her lips had a tight forwn as she  looked nervous. Lady Romane noticed this throughout the time they spent, that Cordelia feared that. Since she cowarded in front of her like a rabbit.

'A rabbit? Haha, how similar'
Lady Romane thought in her mind as she imagined Cordelia with rabbit ears, she chuckled.

The anxious Cordelia raised her head at that chuckle, with agitation in her eyes. Lady Romane couldn't control it, as a laugh escaped her lips.

"Lady Cordelia, you seem to be fearful of me, aren't you?"
Lady Romane asked as she dissolved into laughter.

"This is the map to reach Angelica, Karl has kept her in a mansion in the human world".

Yona POV-

My eyes enlarged as I heard that, what?? Angelica in the human world? Wait isn't the Sakamaki mansion in the human world too? So do I live in the human world? Or not? I am confused now.

Ahh now that I remember, the mansion is in the human world except its in such derlicted place that no human can find it. So, where is Angelica? Closer to the Sakamaki mansion?

Now this is a twist... where is the twist going? The story seems so unkown to me now that I wonder is the twist a blast?

"I will save Angelica even if she is in the human world...!"