BARGE IN!

Jacob "Princeton" Perez POV

"No I HAVE to learn how to shoot this fuckin' gun Marcel. I-I have TO-" I shout in an alley back in Memphis.

"Do they know you're here-"

"NO Cell, they ACTUALLY don't. They're probably worried sick about me." I frown looking at the abandoned building adjacent to us.

"You have to go back to Jamaica." Cell lectures playing in my afro. Marcel is a friend from the island who I paid to come back with me. I didn't want to stay on the island to die. People tried to capture me so I fled and Marcel helped me. Now I have to protect myself.

"Cel I don't want to go back to Jamaica nor call Ray nor Roc. I'm tired of being weak. I can do things for myself." I folded my arms across my chest.

"Jacob," He pulls the gun out my hand. "Just go back to your boyfriend where you're most safe. Stop trying to prove shit. You have nothing to prove." He tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Don't you fucking touch me!!! My own cousin got shot and all I could do was cry! I couldn't roll out all hard with my guns and my posse gun blazin'....just sit near his bed and weep...like a bitch. And then THEY COME FOR ME CEL?!? It's NOT RIGHT. But it won't happen again." I yank the from his hand and aim it at the glass bottles in the distance. I pull the trigger and hit each five of EM from the distance.

"Wow....you finally did it." He chuckles ruffling my hair.

"Told you." I smile then giggle. Marcel grins at me in response taking my hand as  we walk off into the sunset.

Today was a great day! I think Roc would be proud of me.

---------

Chresanto "Roc" August POV

"If Jacob cheating on me....I'ma kill him and the other nigga." I told Ray as we sat in his Escalade blowing an L. His eyes got big as he grabbed the blunt out my hand.

"Chill out bruh. He probably just tired. He could be pregnant." Ray shrugs eyes super low texting EJ hands moving a mile a minute. We were scoping out one of Druex's trap house. Well he was deeply connected to Memphis. Seems about right I mean he is a light skinned pretty boy. Ray was one his tenth blunt, eyes red looking intently at the building. I was on 8 percs and on my fifth blunt.

Ray looked at the clock and smirked mischievously. He pulls out an AK from the back seat. I popped some gum in my mouth, put on my goggles and pulled on my black skully. We did our secret hand shake and I pulled out my sniper gun case from under the seat. Ray took off his shades and cracked his neck. He did the father son and Holy Ghost with his hand.

"God please forgive me. Niggas die today. In your name I send these dickheads to you." Ray prays and we look at each other for a second and chuckle then hop out the car. I go to the building adjacent to the trap house.

Ray (on walkie talkie):  "Top of the roof, in 12 minutes , niggas Gon come running out. Over and out."

"Rodger that."

"Nigga who the fuck is Rodger? I'm Ray."

"Ray....yo slow ass just meet the rest of the crew. Goddamn." I rolled my eyes and went to the top floor.

--------

Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez POV

I went to the alley adjacent to the trap house. EJ, KJ, Jaden, JL, Bryan and Carnell were posted up wearing all black. KJ was wearing a wig with her hair jet black down to her ass and a bang like Nicki Minaj. She had her nails done in black and navy blue stiletto nails. She had on black leather knee high heel boot, black skin tight jeans, a low cut black tank top with the back out, make up beat to the Gods.