Fucking Selfish!

Jamarcus Craig Crippen POV

"Ma, no I can't get on a flight to Jamaica!!! What happened with Prince? Ughh why! Okay I know family first but....Yeah Ray would take me back what do you mean? He's my baby mama. Okay....shit! He's so stressed he had a stroke? Oh god. Oh-okay. I'm coming now. Bye."

Shit.

I text Ray and tell him I'll see him in two weeks. I tell him I have to go to Jamaica cause Prince is in deep shit. I warn him to not tell Roc but I think he already knows that.

-----------

*(The Next Night )*

Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez POV

I get a text from Craig saying he can't come. Prince is sick. I delete the messages and sigh. It's Friday and I have to go out with Mr.Frederick. I suck my teeth as I stare in the mirror at my glowing skin. I just took a long hot shower, now I have rods in my hair. I'm trying something different. I'm wearing my hair in bouncy flowing curls tonight. I lotion'd myself down with baby oil and then put on some Axe deodorant. I put on a black sheer see thru button up, with red high water slack pants, I put on some tan platform boat shoes. I put on light mascara and a little beige make up. I added some lip gloss and put on a gold diamond Jacob the Jeweler. I sprayed some exotic perfume and grabbed a small purse wallet and popped some gum in my mouth. I looked down at Craig's promise ring and took it off. I fixed my hair which was how I want it. It was so nice and full an just....luscious. My shit was laid. I put on some diamond stud earrings and leave out the condo. I wait outside for him to pick me up. I look at my watch and my eyes flutter. Damn, too much ice, shit blinding me.

He pulls up in a phantom rolls Royce with a driver and I die. Well damn. His driver opens the door an I slip inside.

"Oh my. Don't you look beautiful." He compliments me kissing my hand and rubs my hand. I look out the window.

"I'm okay. You're the real handsome one." I bat my lashes folding my hands on my folded legs.

"Oh stop it." He laughs his contagious laugh. He's really cute and charming.

"Yes it's true." I nod sighing.

"What do you want to do tonight? I'm letting you choose to loosen you up..." He says shrugging.

"Oh really? So no booshie ass restaurants who barely give you any food?" I smile with delight and he chuckles.

"No none of that hun." He says staring in my eyes. I look away cause the scrutiny was intense.

"Do you like to dance?" I giggle and his eyes get wide.

"Oh I know the perfect place." He nods his head smiling .

The house song, "Follow Me" by Aly Us was blasting thru this Neo soul/House club speakers. I didn't know Druex enjoyed house music. I swayed left and right to the music. He grips my hand and leads me to the dance floor. I keep protesting because of my belly. I'm just embarrassed. Like I didn't know it would be so packed. Why did I suggest this? At the time I was pumped because of my hormones...now? Not so much. The song "FLOWERZ" by Armand Van Helden came on. And I smiled remembering when Roc would play this song. He loved old school house music. I took off my blazer and Druex put it on the chair as I did a little one two step to the song.

"When I told you I was...deep in love with you girl...you said they were just words baby..."

He gripped my hand and spun me around. I flipped my hair and did a little jig twerking a bit. He gripped my wide waist as we moved to the beat.