You're Going to PAY

I put on the song "Candy Rain" by Soul 4 Real and started doing a one two step in front of Jamarcus. I'm surprised I was so confident to even dance with my stomach so huge and me so fat. But I mean come on! I'm happy as hell. My stomach swayed back and forth with each movement I made. I was snapping my fingers and swaying my arms so into it. Jamarcus was on the living room couch cracking the fuck up. I was wearing his white button up shirt and some black basketball shorts. I dropped it low and started popping my ass.

Goddamn, this shit hurts. I come back up wincing and I hold my back pouting. Jamarcus knew I fucked up my shit. He was dying laughing.

"SHUT UP NICCA! IT HURTS!" I whine trying not to laugh. Jamarcus grips my sides and places me on the couch as we laugh at my silly ass. I really thought I was Beyonce in this bitch. Hell nah, too pregnant for all that.

"Fuck you thoughtchu was Beyonce?" Jamarcus says wiping his eyes. I hit him and we start wrestling. I end up being pinned down and lips stolen with sweet kisses that melt my soul. Hmmmm!

-------

Jacob "Princeton" Perez POV

"So will you give me a son?" Roc asks holding my hand as we walk back to the house.

"Wh-what? Roc that's not funny." I shake my head crying and wiping away my tears hurriedly.

"I'm not joking baby. Have my son." He stops and looks me in the eye. I bust out crying feeling my knees get weak I almost fall and he catches me.

"Roc....It'll be a honor to have a Chresanto Junior." I nod and Roc starts crying and then hugs me. We rock back and forth...Roc is shivering from crying tears of joy.

"Prince I want you forever. I want you forever baby." He admits to me hugging me tighter. I'm weeping in his arms.

"I'ma be here. Ima always be here." I assured him running my hands thru his short curls.

"ARD come on. Cause a thug not supposed to be crying like dis. You a faggot fam." He jokes shoving me wiping his eyes and I push him back laughing. He grips my hand and we continue walking to the house.

-------

*( 5 Hours Later : 12:30pm) *

Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez POV

I'm still engulfed in Jamarcus arms. I wake up and see Roc and Prince sitting in the other couch with Prince being held by Roc. It's still hot and we all sweating like last night. I grin at the déjà vu thinking about last night with Jamarcus and fall back on his chest going to sleep.

---------

I wake up to Roc and Prince fixing break fast. They made home fries, sliced pineapples, French toast, omelettes, and orange juice. Shit was so good. I had three plates and everyone called me a fat bitch. I flipped them all the bird and grabbed fourth. Why? Baby CAUSE IMA THUG! I started singing the song and jigging doing a one two step. Jamarcus shoves me in the seat.

"What the fuck you do that for?" I roll my eyes.

"Cause you not normal. You fucking pregnant. Don't want to break yo back like last night." Jamarcus laughs slapping the table.

I steal a piece of french toast off his plate. He sucks his teeth and I flip Em the bird and start Twerking bending over chewing like slob.

"OWWWWW!!!" I cry feeling my side cramp up mid ass shake. "NVM. And fuck all Yall." I pout about to go upstairs as they all laugh at my struggle. "WAIT TILL DEMARCUS GET HERE IMA BE STUNTIN ON YOU NICCAS!!!" I say in a super ratchet voice swinging my hair and rolling my neck.