Is This The End?

Mackenzie's Point of View

I smile. Brandon may have rejected me, but now he'll regret it too. I walk away from the hallway and head to class with a smile on my face, even though I know I'll be late. You may think me to be evil, but I simply want the order to be back in place. Nikki and Brandon are out of place. That stupid little girl is going to ruin Brandon's beautiful reputation.

It was brilliant of me to pay that guy to kiss Nikki. It was quite simple, actually.

(Flashback to when she payed him.)

Mackenzie: "My best friend has been dying to get a date with you, Patrick."

Patrick: "Is that so? Well, I'd be willing to kiss her, but for a price."

Mackenzie: "You set a hard bargain, Patrick. But I'm sure she'll love it. Thank you so much. Can I set a date and time?"

Patrick: "I'm always free to kiss a girl."

He smiled and I handed him the money. Now all I had to do was wait for the right time and tell him.

(Real Time)

I smile as I think back to how brilliantly I planned it out. It didn't go exactly according to plan, but I always have a plan B. I can use this against them to tear them apart.

Here's what I'll do:

I'll first tell Nikki that I can get Brandon out of trouble if she breaks up with him. I'll tell Brandon if he doesn't leave Nikki I'll make her life living nightmare, which I don't mind doing. It'll work perfectly. If that doesn't work, plan C will come into show. And NO ONE wants to see plan C. Trust me.

I smile to myself because of how brilliant I am. The teacher notices me spacing out and calls out on me. Darn.

Teacher: "Miss Hollister, if you insist on keeping your head in the clouds, come up and tell us why."

Mackenzie: "I'm sorry, professor."

I give her my best sorry expression.

Teacher: "Very well, Miss Hollister. This is a warning, though."

I smile and take notes as she announces the review for the next test. I quietly write in cursive on the side of my note's paper.

Paper: Plan B is the best.

I laugh softly at my own silliness and tap Jessica next to me. She looks at me and raises her eyebrow. I write on a note.

Mackenzie's Note: Thanks for backing me up this morning girlfriend. Willing to help me with Plan B?

I pass the note as silently as I can and glance at the teacher to make sure she's not looking. I watch as Jessica reads it and replies.

Jessica's Note: You know I'm in.

I look up and see Jessica smiling. This will go perfectly. Brandon and Nikki will be out back into place. Nothing can change this....

Author Message: I will post another one today (1/21/2015) and two tomorrow. I promise! I know this one was short. Sorry. Thanks for reading.... :D