Midas Quinn

I'm feeling better now and yes I'm still packing but I was like I can't leave you guys without something to read so yeah enjoy.

Also dis what midas quinn looks like so yeah

Apologies for my shit drawing I really did not pay attention in art so yeah

Apologies for my shit drawing I really did not pay attention in art so yeah. (this is also my homework for my art teacher......... Wish me luck.)

(midas pov)

I am at Kevin energy (I'm not writing the full name because I'm feeling lazy today 😂) because a henchwomen told me that chaos agent was here planing something, but he never told me what.

I was above the pool of purple acid looking down at it. Until someone pushed me. "huh? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" with a loud splash I was sinking into the acid. It burned my skin but not enough to burn the skin off. I felt a hand grab my right hand and pulled my up I came out of the acid I coughed like I never had before. I looked up to see who had rescued me.................................... Chaos agent! "what the hell chaos agent, why in (y/n) name did you save me?" I asked. "well, I know you couldn't die so I saved you." he said. I gave him the look that said 'you fuck face I'm not dumb'. "oh OK, I saved you because you wouldn't agree to be on my team before because you were.... Well you, so I asked my henchwomen, Emily to tell you that I was up to no good here, so when you were looking down at the acid." he stopped. "that's when YOU PUSHED ME IN!" I yelled. "exactly. So you see, now (y/n) will never love you anymore." chaos agent said with a devilish smile. "and what gives you that idea." I said believing that he was wrong. "I think you should look at you hands." he said. I looked down at my hands and saw something terrible. My hands were not gold but PURPLE! My skin was a very light shade of pink, and I grabbed a stand of my hair to see that it was now white. "OMG CHAOS AGENT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" I yelled out in anger. "I have made you my harley quinn." chaos agent grinned a evil smile as u sobed knewing my life was over. I had not choice. I agreed to join chaos agent. He gave my a outfit exactly the same as harley quinn. I had indeed become his harley quinn. FOREVER.

hi. So yeah do not ask. Also can I just say that I have something to say in the next part and you all will be like 'what the hell'
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 OK thanks for reading and bye for now my precious siners.